The online racing simulator
Inside Sim Racing Episode 30 - Tomorrow !
Win STCC, GTR Evolution or Arca Sim Racing by watching Episode 30 at 9:00 PM US EST on Friday October 24th (01:00:00 GMT) .. You will need to answer questions in the live chat by watching the show to get the questions. www.insidesimracing.tv

NO DELAYS !! It is FINISHED READY AND UPLOADED !!! . You will have your choice of You Tube, Blip or Mogulus.

On Episode 30 - iRacing news, Logitech Wii Wheel, Motorstorm Pacific Rift Demo, Shauns Tech Tips-Suspension setup, Mod Squad with Bullrun 1000 2.0, Game giveaways GTR Evolution, STCC The Game and Arca Sim Racing. Also LFS Race reports by Michael Passingham.
Myself, Shaun and Jessica will join you in our chat room at www.insidesimracing.tv..

Hope to see you there.

Darin Gangi
Can't wait Darin. Shaun's FFB setup helped me out quite a bit at the last round of tech tips.
#4 - J@tko
Heh I hope I can watch it. If I'm not doing stints to practice for the 16 hour race :P.
Watched it now. I think your race reports were excellent. The way you focused on what's at stake, plus the "fate" of single drivers, made it interesting to watch.

One question though Michael -- you said the LFS Beginners Cup was open for anyone who's done 1200 miles or more. Shouldn't it be less..? I could be wrong though.
Quote from Gnomie :Watched it now. I think your race reports were excellent. The way you focused on what's at stake, plus the "fate" of single drivers, made it interesting to watch.

One question though Michael -- you said the LFS Beginners Cup was open for anyone who's done 1200 miles or more. Shouldn't it be less..? I could be wrong though.

I do believe it is more. Check their forum in "new dimension racing events" on this lfsforum.
I watched the show today...

I'm liking it even more since Michael Passingham's adding that new European twist to the show...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I do believe it is more.

Quote from J@tko :
Entry Requirements
You have to have attained 2 of the following prior to signing up:

75 CTRA License points (excluding Bump & Jump)
50 CTRA (tin top) or CTRA SS License points
CTRA Yellow Roof License
1200 online miles
An LFSW uploaded hotlap within 103% (benchmark) of the WR on any combo (please give the combo when applying)

And all of the following:

Friendly attitude
Respect for other races, admins and the rules
You consider yourself a ‘beginner’

OK, my bad then. I just thought it sounded a little weird to have a lower limit on the total driven distance in a beginners' league.
I believe the requirements are designed to sort of do their job, the only purpose of them in a beginners league is to make sure the drivers have some kind of an idea of lfs racing
Darin.

Was LFS's InSim protocol mentioned in any of your programs?
If not, I think is worth to grab couple of minutes and show this unique feature to other sim racers. For example taking the CTRA system as a greatest example of what can be done using this feature.
Quote from yaper :Darin.

If not, I think is worth to grab couple of minutes and show this unique feature to other sim racers. For example taking the CTRA system as a greatest example of what can be done using this feature.

And cruise servers! :duck:
Not yet.. Sounds like a great report.. We've also lined up another interview with Victor.

It's Michaels department now

Can't wait to hear what he has up his sleeve next

Quote from yaper :Darin.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :For all you fans...

LOL, you've really outdone urself on that one.. reports about a league that was done at the end of AUGUST and about a league in which people with around 1200 miles drive. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I can hardly contain my excitment. How about you go out and get a clue, and then report about something NEW, cause it is the root of the word NEWS.
---
Quote from scipy :LOL, you've really outdone urself on that one.. reports about a league that was done at the end of AUGUST and about a league in which people with around 1200 miles drive. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I can hardly contain my excitment. How about you go out and get a clue, and then report about something NEW, cause it is the root of the word NEWS.

Please im driving in the beginners cup and its fun exciting leage poieple there have whel over 1200 miles done

So please keep your sarcastic mouth shut
I've tried to be patient with you, but this time I could not be bothered to be reasonable. So there we go.
Quote from scipy :LOL, you've really outdone urself on that one.. reports about a league that was done at the end of AUGUST and about a league in which people with around 1200 miles drive. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I can hardly contain my excitment. How about you go out and get a clue, and then report about something NEW, cause it is the root of the word NEWS.

He made the report a while ago and he said already that it would be outdated by the time it would be released but thats out of his reach. Also LFS Beginners Cup is a good report because a lot of people might be new and want to get into league racing but just not too quickly.

I agree that its outdate but not Michael's fault at all...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Hey, how about you **** off. Dick. I don't give a shit... about what you thinnk.

U know what'd be great.. if for your next report, after you say your first few words the video switches to Rick Astley - Never gonna give u up.. that'd be awesome, and like at least 7x less silly and more entertaining than a rocket launching from south city
Scipy you bitch, i was in that video...

Wait, i think that was your point... fack...
Just ignore scipy he just proven the fact that he is is a d&&ck.
Who only thinks of what he wants

And therefore screwing the fun of others at the moment such shame to se such persons
yup he is a d!ck

nothing bad about beginners cup!

lfsbc > u

btw why no lfs in latest srt ep? D:
Quote from G!NhO :yup he is a d!ck

huh, fair conclusion

Can't see any problems with reporting a lfsbc race really, quite good stuff this time imo! Just want to remind you that there is a fairly fresh league going on just now, LFS Pro series, which has a bit of the same line up as eTM once had! Well organized, and it basically gathers the best drivers within lfs today: www.lfsproseries.net

Might be that you already noticed this league, and i dunno if it's of interest even. Guess you've got some internal deals with the srt crew about what to report on anyway, but it's a fair league to use some time to check out.

Good luck on the future reports!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG