The online racing simulator
Ownage with big balls...
(27 posts, started )
Ownage with big balls...
#2 - aoun
You made my day!

and ive only been awake for about 2mins.
I want to make a motivational poster that says:

Coefficient of restitution

It's greater for big balls

haha lol!!
Ah, I love the way those behind the camera point and laugh instead of helping. Made my day +1
They're brilliant
Lol in the first video at around 0:25 the guys laugh is the funniest thing ever! Nice ones xD
Holy shit, I laughed so hard I farted xD
Oh dear god my eyes are leaking with funny juice! I GOT A BALL, YARGH!
O O O O Garsh O O O He's Gone LMAO!!!! those balls carry a lot of energy
Quote from chanoman315 :those balls carry a lot of energy

No, they don't. They just have a high coefficient of restitution. If it had a lot of energy then the ball wouldn't bounce. There would be a collision, the ball would slow down, but it would not bounce if it carried a considerable amount of energy like, say, a car.
Quote from wheel4hummer :No, they don't. They just have a high coefficient of restitution. If it had a lot of energy then the ball wouldn't bounce.

I would pay actual monies to see you hit in the face by a giant ball, infact, I will give an whole internet to the person that does it and films it.
#13 - 5haz
I laughed so much I shed a tear.

What is it about the human brain that enjoys watching other people suffering pain and embarrasment so much?
1.17 in the first one "You got the ball . . ."
I want one!
rumour has it that intrepid packs at least 5 of these at any one time
LOL major_syphillis. 0.36 thats funny shit thanks
*opens door* BAM! *falls* 'you bitch'

That was so funny
awesome!
I feel bad, but I can't help laughing at this one.
hell i saw it nasty didnt like it at all, didnt laugh and stoped it before it finished
Quote from lerts :hell i saw it nasty didnt like it at all, didnt laugh and stoped it before it finished

Normally I would agree, but I can assure you that no one got injured on any way of those balls. They make you fly violently, but the inpact does not hurt since it's somewhat just trasfering the energy from the ball to your body pretty smooth and bunchy, instead of, with a normal ball would just smack your head in.
Ofc, it might hurt a little, but what do you expect when you hit the ball with full force right into the wall and back into your face?

Ownage with big balls...
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG