The online racing simulator
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
(169 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :P.I.T the AI it makes them fail.

Tried that, always miss and crash myself lol. Somehow they either speed up or brake right when im going to turn into them with a PIT manouver. Annoying!
A few more pics (i really like photo mode)!
Attached images
busa.jpg
datsun05.jpg
datsun06.jpg
rx-7_02.jpg
rx-7_03.jpg
rx-7_04.jpg
miura01.jpg
miura02.jpg
You never make much money in the game, you have to wait until near the end, when your reputation gets high you start to make a few grand per race, that includes all online races too. At the end when you earn $1,000,000 you can buy into the garages and end the story, then all vehicles and parts are free.
#54 - JJ72
looks almost identical to TDU
Sweet pics Jibber
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Some people have done it already, which is a bit sad. I didn't know what you got for Grade B, are those rims any good?

I've seen them a few times online. They look pretty nice! I think they look something like this:
Quote from danowat :Sweet pics Jibber

Thanks Dan,

Initially i wanted to play Fallout 3. But after i was making money for almost two hours... and didn't think it would be a good idea to make a savegame... and accidently stole something from the shopkeeper in Megaton (which ended up in 5 people trying to kill me... forcing me to kill them and turn evil)... well, you get the picture, two hours of gameplay lost...

In other words, it pissed me off and i had to do something else! Glad you like them.
Yeah, I need to get into the habit of saving in FO3 more, I lost a nice little laser rifle because I forgot to save, arsecakes!!!
Is it similiar to GTA IV, graphically and physics wise? Dang i want some of those vehicles in GTA
I wouldn't say it's similar to GTA. You somehow see similarities at best, but not so much.

Physics are something between GTA, Test Drive Unlimited and PGR maybe...enjoyable, but very arcade-like. Physics are not the most important part of this game. As i said, they are enjoyable, really, but what makes this game is the concept of "free roaming" in a big city... rushing through traffic, trying not to crash and not to get caught by the police... and win the races...
If that sounds like fun to you, then this is a game you will enjoy. If not, then you won't like it probably.
It's clear they were developed by the same company, using the same engine, but they are quite different.
Oh, that's something I meant to ask. I noticed there was a button for convertible roof, as I see in that picture, I'm right in assuming that you can put the roof up/down? :o
Sure, it's just somewhere in those menus.
Meh. Can't wait till I have alot of money in game
Is the game as hard as the reviews say?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Meh. Can't wait till I have alot of money in game

Going to car parks and seclecting 'Easiest' should be a hassle-free and quick way of earning cash.
Quote from TiJay :Is the game as hard as the reviews say?

Not really. You can choose which kind of people you want to race. Green meaning easiest to red being hardest. I usually did green/yellow (orange tourneys for those DUB cars) races. They are easy IMO.
Got to add this to the christmas list. Looks a really good game. What actually happens on the cruise mode. Is it free roam or do online players get together and just cruise around?

I have never gotten into midnight club as I played the first one when it came out and hated it. So never really thought the other was going to be that good either, but this looks amazing. Pitty I currently dont have any money to my name else I would go out to town as soon as I could and buy the game, looks a lot better then NFS. NFS is ok when you are in the mood but get bored after a while but this looks like it is at a whole different level.

What cars are in the game? Any 4x4's, normal day to day cars and also what exotic cars are in the game?
mc1 wasn't great until you got the buses!
Modifying a Cobalt, that has to be the funniest thing I've seen yet!

Does everyone use a gamepad for this game? How does it do with a wheel, anyone know? Not that it matters, I haven't played a console game since Sega Genesis.... Would be nice to see this for the PC.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG