The online racing simulator
LFS s3 License
(14 posts, closed, started )
#1 - popsy
LFS s3 License
hi, i am not sure if this has been discussed, although i have gone thru the forum and not found anything.

there was a license for LFS s1 and then a license upgrade for LFS s2, which costed a bit more money.

now when s3 comes out, will it cost the players another X amount to get it?

thankyou. Micky.
You gotta be shittin me....
#3 - popsy
?.. what...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You gotta be shittin me....

bahahahahaha

Yes you'll clearly have to pay, why would they change it?
Any thread with the title containing "LFS S3" should be automatically deleted right after it is posted. Perhaps Victor can write a quick script to act as a filter, just to save OPs from the massive flaming that follows.
You've been here since 2006 and you seriously don't know the answer to that question? Not only is it blindingly obvious but its been asked so many times i couldn't even count it on an abacus, never mind one hand...
#7 - bbman
Quote from popsy :hi, i am not sure if this has been discussed, although i have gone thru the forum and not found anything.

there was a license for LFS s1 and then a license upgrade for LFS s2, which costed a bit more money.

now when s3 comes out, will it cost the players another X amount to get it?

thankyou. Micky.

Your sig is so wonderfully fitting that I can't help but quote it:

Quote from mutt107 :you sir, fail at life. cookie for you!

No, of course not. You will be able to download S3 totally free of charge after the years of hard work and effort put into it by the devs.

Hope I have helped, Gills
S3 will be free, but if you want play with s3 content , you will need pay 12pound more
Take it easy guys theres no need to shoot him down, so many cranky uptight people on the forums these days . Its a not a fantastic question thats for sure but theres no need for the agro.

Just about every thread you read has people sniping at one another..
i swear this is the exact wording as one of these threads in the recent weeks.
wow gosh. i dont play the game much and i dont know much about it. i had this license brought for me. sorry for asking. y do peplealways have to shut other ppl down on these forums?
#13 - MR_B
Quote from richo :Take it easy guys theres no need to shoot him down, so many cranky uptight people on the forums these days . Its a not a fantastic question thats for sure but theres no need for the agro.

Just about every thread you read has people sniping at one another..

+1 The best response poster #2 could have given was simply, the answer. That way other posters have nothing to respond to and a poor thread can rest in peace.

Also, if you find the answer in the 2nd post after searching, you're less inclined to just post a new topic because it's easier than sifting through reams of twaddle trying to find some form of answer.

Shame on you lfsforums.

May this be closed now?
Quote from MR_B :May this be closed now?

yes.

Sorry popsy for the stupid comments. Some people have been with LFS for quite a while and forget that others are not necessarily as knowledgeable as them.
This thread is closed

LFS s3 License
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG