The online racing simulator
You "believers" would never let facts cloud your conspiracies and it's quite clear that that will always be the case. There's only so much I can bear to deal with irrational people, so I will just leave you with your paranoias and hope for your sake they don't eat you alive.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That is disturbing... (bloody work, can't watch any video from here!)

It sure is. It's also disturbing to note that he(Secretary Mineta) is giving his statement to the Commissioners investigating 9/11.

Quote from SamH :You "believers" would never let facts cloud your conspiracies and it's quite clear that that will always be the case. There's only so much I can bear to deal with irrational people, so I will just leave you with your paranoias and hope for your sake they don't eat you alive.

Sam, you think we live and breathe this? Lmao, I hadn't thought about this in a long time untill I saw something in this thread I had to comment on, now I'm chin deep in it.

But don't think I'm sitting here shitting it and constantly online investigating conspiracies. This is something which doesn't fit together. I'm just pointing out things that do not add up. They don't. There's too many crazy things that happened on 9/11 and only on 9/11, that make it impossible to believe what the officials say.
-
(U4IK ST8) DELETED by U4IK ST8 : double post
Quote from SamH :You "believers" would never let facts cloud your conspiracies and it's quite clear that that will always be the case. There's only so much I can bear to deal with irrational people, so I will just leave you with your paranoias and hope for your sake they don't eat you alive.

But what's funny is that you and others try to represent the governement and military as total rednecks, they know exactly what their doing, there's more people there then Bush and Condoliza Rice..
When fu**ers bombed Belgrade back in '99 they hit the military headquarters building and other targets in that street, medics and people ran to the streets to help the survivals, so they waited for the street to become packed with emergency services and people and then striked again, wiping them all out, so they prety much know what their doing, they also misilled the national television building which they KNEW was full of people..

9/11 came as ordered to them, can't believe that people don't see that US LIVES from these wars, they put enourmous amounts of money in their military, those people and those aircrafts can't stand there doing nothing... so i can't believe when someone says they are not capable for directing the 9/11..
Quote from Boris Lozac :they put enourmous amounts of money in their military, those people and those aircrafts can't stand there doing nothing... so i can't believe when someone says they are not capable for directing the 9/11..

Oh, oooook. So we just did this such that our B-2s wouldn't look stupid sitting on the runway?
More sillyness. Wtf was the point in saying that? Come on, serioulsy. Why would anyone consider that as a arguement?

EDIT: Actually, I think he's addressing the fighter jets sitting on runways, doing nothing to defend their country.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Oh, oooook. So we just did this such that our B-2s wouldn't look stupid sitting on the runway?

Well, check your country's war history, you'll get what i was trying to say...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well, check your country's war history, you'll get what i was trying to say...

I think that if anything, this terrorist attack was simply a jumping-off point for the Bush administration to go after the guy who attempted to kill his father. I don't think they PLANNED 9/11 so that they would have an excuse. Why can't the explanation be that they simply happened to have a good excuse at the time? Why MUST the argument be that they CREATED the excuse?
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Why MUST the argument be that they CREATED the excuse?

It doesn't mean that they created it, it's just that there were a lot of "coincidences" and strange things going on that day, and looking back at their war history it really wouldn't surprise me that this was an inside job, it seems that bunch of crazy terrorists doing 5 flying lessons are more capable of achieving that, then the most powerfull military force with some highly advanced gadgets and technology..
Flying a plane is really NOT that hard. You make it sound as though it's a miracle they were even able to steer the planes at all. ANYONE can fly a plane.

If they told me that the hijackers hadn't had ANY flying lessons. I could still believe that they flew the planes.
U4IK ST8, you don't seem to understand that it is completely impossible for the US government to have carried out 9/11, and are completely unwilling to look at the facts or answer questions presented to you. So there's absolutely no point discussing it with you. You're being belittled because you're clinging to the absurd and until you open your eyes, it'll continue.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :There's too many crazy things that happened on 9/11.

If people would research other events* with the same fervour, I'm sure they would also find loads of "suspicious" facts. Enough to build a conspiracy theory on.

* Events like, say, a princess who dies in a car that is driven at high speed through a tunnel at night by an intoxicated chauffeur (enough for 36000 conspiracy websites). But even the fire at your local shopping mall would do -- except that the conspiracy rumours won't spread worldwide.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :If they told me that the hijackers hadn't had ANY flying lessons. I could still believe that they flew the planes.

If they told me that the hijackers only had MS FlightSim, I'd still believe it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :they put enourmous amounts of money in their military, those people and those aircrafts can't stand there doing nothing.

Boy, I'm glad they don't think that way about their nuclear weapons. "Can't let dem nukes get rusty, gotta fire'em!"
What strikes me reading this thread is that conspirationists are experts in one thing: turning a fact's meaning into it's opposite. This is a rhetorical tactic based on sophisms.

They turn the 9/11, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, D-Day into US attacks.
And the same way, they turn all possible answers in this thread into fuel for their theory. Everything...using sophisms
- USA produce weapons.
- When you produce something, this is to use it.
- Weapons are used to attack and kill.
- Then USA want to attack and kill.

With such sophism you can demonstrate anything.

There is no point discussing with people using sophisms. They do not respect the basic rules of logical discussion and therefore will always win. Not only they will reject easily what we say, but turn it into arguments supporting their theory. They are not interested in truth, they are interested in posting as many times as possible thier theory and using their sophisms. I understand now that the only possible answer is silence.
So, you've identified the plane is off flight path and dody.

Now what - you fly a plane up and say "hi" over the radio, and they don't respond - what do you do? shoot them down?!

The only time I've ever heard of this happening was in the Cold War (I think it was Russia...) when a commercial jet which was likely being used for spying was fired upon with a missile at the wing over a frozen lake, where it crash landed. People were still injured. Imagine trying to do that over a City - where does it land?

How does one "direct" a plane away from a populated area, if the pilots fully plan on killing themselves?!

The hardest part of flying is taking off and landing - the terrorists avoided both of these...
Quote from Boris Lozac :it seems that bunch of crazy terrorists doing 5 flying lessons are more capable of achieving that, then the most powerfull military force with some highly advanced gadgets and technology.

The terrorists weren't crazy. Many had college or university degrees. They were backed by an organization that provided plans and money.

At the time, that powerful military force was fully prepared... for an attacker from outside the USA, using military material like bombers and missiles. They were also fully prepared for hijackers... who would land the plane somewhere and start making demands. If you deny the element of surprise, you are using post-9/11 knowledge.
Quote from wsinda :The terrorists weren't crazy. Many had college or university degrees. They were backed by an organization that provided plans and money.

At the time, that powerful military force was fully prepared... for an attacker from outside the USA, using military material like bombers and missiles. They were also fully prepared for hijackers... who would land the plane somewhere and start making demands. If you deny the element of surprise, you are using post-9/11 knowledge.

Fair enough... look, my opinion is divided here, i can accept that this was carried out by Al-Kaida but i can also see the reason for people to think that it was an inside job, both possibilities are just that, possible...
Alaskan Magnetometers Detect Glitches With 9/11 Events
With the current financial problems plaguing the United States and the world, it is important for the following new evidence of September 11, 2001 to be taken seriously. Those who control the energy, control the world. 9/11 was orchestrated with free energy exotic technologies that have been weaponized and used against us. If developed and publicized properly, this technology can revolutionize the world by removing oil and gas as primary sources of fuel. Please continue reading.

Dr Judy Wood, a former assistant professor of mechanical engineering from Clemson University, has been compiling an enormous amount of data relating to the 9/11 events. Her recent work reveals glitches in Alaskan magnetometer data coinciding with each 9/11 event, including plane-shaped holes appearing in the towers. How could a plane crash in NYC cause a shift in the earth’s magnetic field 4000+ miles away in Alaska? (HAARP is in Alaska.)

Although much speculation exists at to what, if not planes, New Yorker’s saw, the evidence suggests some type of hologram technology was used. See these quotes from 9/11 First Responders. (Source information here):

• Gary Smiley, FDNY paramedic, was carrying an injured woman across Church Street who kept yelling "plane" and Smiley recalled, "I looked up at that point, and that's when the second plane hit the South Tower. The explosion was unbelievable. It was right over my head. You didn't hear anything. People ask me sometimes, 'What did you hear?' I heard nothing. "

• Steven Bienkowski, NYPD Harbor Unit Scuba Team: "I happened to be sitting in the back left side of the (helicopter) ship. … We were on the southwest side of the South Tower, and I glanced over my shoulder and there came a United Airlines aircraft right at us, a little bit underneath where we were. And I do mean a little bit underneath us. It probably missed us by about three hundred feet, and it proceeded to fly right through the building, right in front of us. … I don't remember hearing an explosion, although it must have been extremely loud. I don't remember the helicopter moving...When that second plane went into the building, it just looked like an evil magician's trick. It looked nothing like what I would have imagined a plane crashing into a building would look like. The plane just completely disappeared and turned into a giant fireball. Being there was surreal."

This 1999 Washington Post article details the military’s “psychological operation hologram project”. This 1999 military document contains this quote: Completed feasibility studies for advanced camouflage and deception technologies using holography and digital radio frequency memory (DRFM) technologies.

The July/August 2000 edition of Technology Review magazine covers the TV networks and military’s ability to insert prerecorded video in live feed on the evening news. (Note the section on the “CNN Effect”.) The truth of the 9/11 “planes” was obvious to Peter Jennings. What the ABC news clip!

Not many know that Hurricane Erin was in the Atlantic Ocean in September of 2001. In fact, Erin was closest to NYC, and at its largest size, on 9/11 itself. This NASA photo taken on 9/11 reveals the proximity between Erin and New York. This animated graphic shows the location of the eye and its sharp 110° turn away from NYC. Here’s another photo. Interestingly, the National Hurricane Center projected Erin to be stronger than it projected Katrina to be four years later. Shouldn’t they have prepared the upper-east coast for this major storm? Weather reports at NYC airports indicated rain. How were they so sure Erin would make a sharp right-hand turn and head back out to sea? Erin was a controlled environment; a perfect example of weather control.

An amazing connection between hurricanes and “free energy” Tesla Coils has been discovered. This connection involves the Hutchison Effect, named after experimental scientist John Hutchison. Look here and note the many similarities. Scroll to 7:45 on this video for news footage covering the Hutchison Effect.

The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free ... e Global Elite’s Agenda” contains important information. The “truth movement” is actually a product of the perpetrators themselves and was setup with propaganda since day one. See “9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns” for details.

See here for evidence of directed energy weapons, molecular dissociation, and enormous amounts of potting soil trucked in/out of Ground Zero. Molecular dissociation continues to this day and Ground Zero is unsafe.

Did you know the government contracted with sponsors of the Directed Energy Professional Society for the fraudulent NIST report on the WTC destruction? These contractors include Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and Applied Research Associates (ARA).

A solution to insane gas prices?? Genepax, a new Japanese company, recently unveiled their prototype of a water powered car:
News link 1 - News link 2 - Reuters video

Now for some political information…

Christopher Story, editor of International Currency Review, reports that Tony Blair has ratted out Bush and many others to avoid arrest and life in jail.

The people controlling the world are criminals.

It turns out that Bush’s grandfather Prescott conspired to overthrow the Constitution, assassinate FDR, and turn the United States into a Nazi Camp. Here’s the July 2007 BBC report.

This video of investigative journalist John Buchanan details the documents discovered at the National Archives and Library of Congress implicating Prescott.

Quote from Washington Post: The Bush administration issued a pair of secret memos to the CIA in 2003 and 2004 that explicitly endorsed the agency's use of interrogation techniques such as waterboarding against al-Qaeda suspects -- documents prompted by worries among intelligence officials about a possible backlash if details of the program became public.

George W Bush quote: “If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.” VIDEO

John McCain quote: “If I were a dictator, which I've always aspired to be...” VIDEO

Barack Obama's economic adviser, Austan Goolsbee, is a member of the Skull and Bones Secret Society. Other members of Skull and Bones include Prescott Bush, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and John Kerry.

The $700B bailout bill is Unconstitutional.

Both McCain and Obama voted FOR the unconstitutional bailout bill.

Christopher Story, editor and publisher of International Currency Review, explains the $700B bailout was nothing more than on-the-books cash for the criminals’ new trading platform. Also see his report:
Secondary Sausages From The D. ... From The Primary Sausages

Quote From Forbes Magazine:
In fact, some of the most basic details, including the $700 billion figure Treasury would use to buy up bad debt, are fuzzy.

"It's not based on any particular data point," a Treasury spokeswoman told Forbes.com Tuesday. "We just wanted to choose a really large number."

Associated Press - Sep 29, 200 ... subpoenas, investigations

Why did Bush Sr call for a New ... er on September 11, 1990?
lerts, making double accounts is not allowed
Da Vinci's code made more sense.
FFS, here we go again.
As soon as I started reading this, my first though was "Lerts is at it again!"

Forget the post rating system..we should have a new system to rate threads for "Lerts-ness"
You're not fooling anyone by posting that, thats why people come up with stuff like that, it makes them think they look all clever by pointing out coincidences and then claiming them to show a definate correlation between two completely unrelated events.

Makes me laugh how nothing can ever be true, the truth has to always out there somewhere, with people thinking up ever more stupid ways to prove the 'truth'.

On the contrary, just because some quote from an eyewitness on the internets says somthing happened, doesn't mean its true, I could quite easily say I have Shergar in my Freezer, would you believe me?

Oh for christs sake, we're back with this whole 911 chesnut are we?

If your so bothered, why dont you get some of your friends and have a bloody big revolution? The Russians tried it and it worked for 74 years at least.
hehe @ "some kind of hologram technology"
Funny, but It's also the point where I stopped reading because humour posts about such a dark subject is in poor taste.
No offense, but this was like, 7 years ago? Y'all need to get a life and move on. Let the people and their families rest in peace without the past being dragged through the mud.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No offense, but this was like, 7 years ago? Y'all need to get a life and move on. Let the people and their families rest in peace without the past being dragged through the mud.

That's exactly the attitude the 9/11 perpetrators want you to have.
Quote from Becky Rose :hehe @ "some kind of hologram technology"
Funny, but It's also the point where I stopped reading because humour posts about such a dark subject is in poor taste.

There is nothing humorous about my post.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - How the Towers Fell
(1218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG