The Beatles
Genesis
Megadeth
Dream Theatre
Pantara
OUTWORLD
Can't vote as Therapy? isn't listed.
Where's westlife?
Quote from The General Lee :I have 4 copies of DSoTM. I have the original 1973 release. The 20th anniversary edition released in 1993, the 30th anniversary edition released in 2003 and the 2nd disc of Pulse, which Rodgers pointed out is DSoTM in it's entirety.

hm could you post comparisons from all versions of the waveform of any song you like?
Where's the Bucks Fizz option?
I'm a big Jam fan, the Who are also up there

Did anyone watch the documentry on Phil Spector last night? It was interesting, I didn't realise he had so much influence on some of the most well know songs of all time.
NVM@@@@@

Um, Genesis ftw.
Iron Maiden
Quote from Crashgate3 :Iron Maiden

True too. This pool needs like a list of 100 or something, there are many bands mention in this topic that should be on that voting list IMO
The results are:

Queen

and yes, i did mean most populra and i am quite able to understand influences in different genres-but i meant which of the listed bands are the best?

thankyou for voting
#61 - Gunn
Quote from 5haz :LZ beat Queen because LZ were one of the bands that invented hard rock/ heavy metal, but they were something a bit more sophisticated and clever than simply Metal bands.

Yeah they were clever enough to rip off a whole swag of blues standards and sophisticated enough to keep a lid on all the times they got sued for it.
You guys forgot the Birthday Party.
And the Gun Club.
And the Doors.
And ... and ... :cry: :weeping:
Quote from Shadowww :Metallica, not metalicca

thanks for correcting, I get those wrong every time

did I miss AC/DC?

Best Group of all time...?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG