The online racing simulator
Any fast, friendly and fun teams wanting someone else?
Hi guys,

Well, my team has been pretty quiet (read almost died) for a while now, and I would like to see if any others are after anyone.

I like the team atmosphere and camradery, having internal championships, and an online identity that being in a good team gives you.

I am pretty active, I am currently competing in the ESL UK ERRC, ATM running at 6th overall after 5 events, just finished driving in the OLFSL, I am not the fastest driver on the track, but am fairly well known among the UK drivers, and am consistant.

Well, let me know if anyone is after anyone

Dan,
yes please contact me i am intrested
#3 - robt
www.r4r.org.uk

lol, r4r team are still recruiting, you may have heard of the saturday evening event we did, there should be another one soon. You will probably see us aroudn the CRC servers, we also have a driver in the ERRC at the moment and our team partakes in all CRC events so far. One of our members is taking a break for school work, so we need more members. to find us on lfs look for usernames of:
robt
MR_B
180sx
Gentlefoot

if your intrested just drop in at the website.
Quote from danowat :
I like the team atmosphere and camradery, having internal championships, and an online identity that being in a good team gives you.

Good atmosphere: yes
Internal championship: yes, new sesason started in january, ends in july, (then its a bit of summer vacation) every saturday at 19:00 CET (17:00GMT). Q + Sprint Race + Feature Race.

Team motto: have a good time, and ejoy races. Races are shaped to promote as many dogfights as possible, to make things more challanging and entartaining. We share everything, endurance setups, practice experience etc, which in a way makes races also more competitive.

Not trying to lock you in, just introducing Team Finalgear as an option. We are not actively seeking new members, but we welcome everyone who'd like to join us. The more the better.

site:http://lfs.finalgear.com
forum: http://forum.finalgear.com -> LFS section

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG