The online racing simulator
Which NA sport does the rest of the world prefer?
I'm just curious, which leagued sport from North America do you guys from other parts of the world like best (or despite less :tilt?

- American Football (I feel generous)
- Baseball
- Basketball
- Ice Hockey

In my opinion, the list goes as follow:

1st - Ice hockey, American football and baseball tied.
1820th - Midget throwing.
174810th - Basketball (ew)
NASCAR ftw.

Now where's my cousin/sister/mom, my cheap watered-down beer, and my John Deere hat?
None!
NFL all the Way. Even if that means getting up in the middle of the Night.
I would put all of them below Cheese Rolling and Gurning so i'm not sure it matters what order they are in.
to watch on tv definatly NFL though i must admit to watching baseball in the past.

live im not too sure as i'd love to expeience the atmosphere at both a big ice hockey game and a big basketball game, hey thats an idea why not have basketball on ice

and according to someone i heard who works for the oxford dictionary, the reason why sports as different as american, aussie rules, rugby and association are all called football is that historically the name refers to the fact that the feet can be used to move the ball were as in other ball games they can not.
Ice Hockey every time. Fantastic sport.

American Football (what an ironic name) is dull.
Basketball is even more dull
Baseball is nothing more than overgrown rounders. A game for girls that even they stop playing by the time they're 10 years old.
American football : I saw the wembley game on TV, watch it occasionally (nuked Madden NFL too ... on easiest setting). Soft spot for Patriots.
Basketball : I watched some of the olympic stuff but I don't really give a toss about the NBA - GB national team have qualified for Eurobasket next year - let's hope the BBC get a deal to show it in place.
Baseball : Pretty dull TBH, then again you guys probably think the same about cricket .
Ice hockey : Don't get it on TV, really.
If I had to pick one from that list, Ice Hockey, but I don't really watch any sport that doesn't involve engines.
Personally:
- Ice Hockey
- Basketball
- American Football
- Baseball

In Estonia in general though the most popular sport (not just out of these four) is basketball. Somewhere a lot further back is ice-hockey. It hasn´t really caught on because there aren´t many icerinks here and it´s generally considered to be a "violent Russian-sport". American football and baseball are very very rarely played.
NASCAR, INDY, ALMS I can watch through the day on Motors TV and Ice Hockey I watch on Five when I cba staying up all night to watch it.
Eating KFC.
Wrong. Eating McDonalds.
Nfl
Your freaking forgot the motorsports.
NASCAR and ALMFS FTW!!!!!1111seconds i gotta w8^^
Quote from Kalev EST :Somewhere a lot further back is ice-hockey. It hasn´t really caught on because there aren´t many icerinks here and it´s generally considered to be a "violent Russian-sport".

That's actually kinda funny. Around here, I think hockey is generally considered a Canadian sport that a bunch of teams from the US happen to play too, and the Canadians are anything but violent.

Or at least that's what they want us to think. :hide:

Quote from Stefani24 :Your freaking forgot the motorsports.
NASCAR and ALMFS FTW!!!!!1111seconds i gotta w8^^

I didn't.

Quote from Forbin :NASCAR ftw.

Now where's my cousin/sister/mom, my cheap watered-down beer, and my John Deere hat?

Ice Hockey, the sport itself is terrible to watch, but at least they know that and make up for it by trying to kill each other.
I'm surprised so many Brits even know what ice hockey is not to mention is interested.

Then again Brits (well, immigrants at least, sorry Canadians!) invented it...
We invented most sports, that's why we are allowed to suck at them.
They even won the Olympics once in Ice Hockey!... 1936!
Quote from The Moose :Ice Hockey every time. Fantastic sport.

American Football (what an ironic name) is dull.
Basketball is even more dull
Baseball is nothing more than overgrown rounders. A game for girls that even they stop playing by the time they're 10 years old.

Hey I play rounders in the garden with my daughter and she is 13 so your wrong about stopping playing at 10.
"I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out"
I only prefer watching Champcar, not really interested in any American sports without an engine
Out of that list, it's definately basketball.

If you count wrestling as a sport (I know that it isn't ) it would be that for me. :hide:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG