#1 - tukk_
Rb25det
well... at least it matches the sounds
This sounds is teh seks!
The ending was really cool, not bad.
naize!
SWEET!
MMm... , 3/10
Why so serious? I mean come, on Inouva, it's his first vid and it's not a frapsed replay but a well synced handheld cam parody... why 3/10?

(I know, I'm very kind today)

Edit : this kid has just posted "at least it matches the sounds" to my movie on youtube talk about revenge
#9 - tukk_
hehe
but hey, i was not try to make a serious movie..
i downloaded fraps one day to see how it works
The sounds were synced really well
#11 - neRu
Squid - I'm absolutely gobsmacked by your random act of kindness, I must say, but I enjoy it to be honest, its a nice fresh breath of air as you say
Quote from squidhead :Why so serious? I mean come, on Inouva, it's his first vid and it's not a frapsed replay but a well synced handheld cam parody... why 3/10?

(I know, I'm very kind today)

Edit : this kid has just posted "at least it matches the sounds" to my movie on youtube talk about revenge

Ok ok , 5/10
Haha i think it's pretty cool The vid and sound are pretty well in sync!
Quote from neRu :Squid - I'm absolutely gobsmacked by your random act of kindness, I must say, but I enjoy it to be honest, its a nice fresh breath of air as you say

Normal service will resume shortly
Quote from squidhead :Normal service will resume shortly

I thought it was because the video was (nearly) named after your racername.
The sound matched the video pretty impresivly. Nice one.
I guess it wasnt meant to be a super crazy entertaining video with all those crazy effects but it was nice and simple (apart from the sound matching the video pretty impressivly.)

Keep it up
thanks folx
I didn't see any editing, but sounds fantastic. 5/5
Lol Nice Editing. Was Bored so i played both ur vid and the Original Side by side ( Which was wierd Cuz i got It Synced on the First Try lol) And you picked the Recording Spots very Nicely.

Rb25det
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG