The online racing simulator
LFS Gemballa FZR-500
(39 posts, started )
Nice SquidFace
i feel honored that you used this as a video responce to my 'FZR Advert'! BTW, i did that as a joke, kinda :P
I like music and synchronization, but the colours are terrible.
Quote from anbiddulph :i feel honored that you used this as a video responce to my 'FZR Advert'! BTW, i did that as a joke, kinda :P

Well, I felt it's just fair to reply to FZR advert with a FZR advert :P

Spangler - noted about the colours... next time - simple colour filters without glowing and blooming...
I feel I'm the only one who likes the oversaturation
Quote from squidhead :Well, I felt it's just fair to reply to FZR advert with a FZR advert :P

Spangler - noted about the colours... next time - simple colour filters without glowing and blooming...
I feel I'm the only one who likes the oversaturation

Oversaturation and blooming makes it look like American standard TV, and that sucks, i've you've noticed American TV is always really strange in colour, even today, it just looks odd, compared to UK, NL, or DE TV where the colours are normal like real colours. US TV always look odd, like the colours aren't set correctly, not movies, just standard TV.
Quote from BlueFlame :i've you've noticed American TV is always really strange in colour

I've never seen American TV programms or shows... I watch BBC
Quote from BlueFlame :Oversaturation and blooming makes it look like American standard TV, and that sucks, i've you've noticed American TV is always really strange in colour, even today, it just looks odd, compared to UK, NL, or DE TV where the colours are normal like real colours. US TV always look odd, like the colours aren't set correctly, not movies, just standard TV.

yeah, wierd that, you can allways tell if its american or not
Whats so special about Gemballa?
Negative, I like it. Oversaturation and under, i was experimenting with it the other day, and black and white. The glow is strange but the colours are cool.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Because to me it looks like a standard FZR

with a nice skin, it is supposed to be a Gemballa

LFS Gemballa FZR-500
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG