The online racing simulator
Playing rFactor online
(6 posts, started )
Playing rFactor online
I know I'm a bit spoiled with regards to online play from LFS, but can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about getting a good race (or even *a* race) online in rFactor. Every single server is either empty, passworded or bloody Meganes or F1.

I'm *really* liking the Historic GT mod, and would like to actually have other real people to race against. Also, it can't be too strict, I have neither the free time nor the patience for rigidly organised leagues where you *have* to be there at a certain time or else.
Maybe race to play, that's about the most relaxed league atmosphere around for rFactor from what I gather, sort of a CTRA but a bit more league orientated. There really isnt good pickup racing to be had in rFactor, the lack of basic workable admin functionality, has made pickup racing something of a lost cause.
rFactor is just a modders paradise of a game. As Becky said it has very little pickup racing, so you're better off sticking to LFS on that basis
I quite like the Meganes and the F1 mods so they're great for me to join and play. Check out Race2Play though, I know a few people who do that and say its good.
#5 - mr_x
Quote from Crashgate3 :I know I'm a bit spoiled with regards to online play from LFS, but can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about getting a good race (or even *a* race) online in rFactor. Every single server is either empty, passworded or bloody Meganes or F1.

I'm *really* liking the Historic GT mod, and would like to actually have other real people to race against. Also, it can't be too strict, I have neither the free time nor the patience for rigidly organised leagues where you *have* to be there at a certain time or else.

Check your PMs
Quote from Crashgate3 :I know I'm a bit spoiled with regards to online play from LFS, but can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about getting a good race (or even *a* race) online in rFactor. Every single server is either empty, passworded or bloody Meganes or F1.

Nice MOD named "GRID" Auto updates and everything so all are on the same page!!!

Playing rFactor online
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG