The online racing simulator
When you start to dream of LFS
Quote from blaze-WrX :You kno you've played to much LFS when:

You start walking/runnin around ur house Sideways pretending your drifting :P

Ohoh.......
when you make an LFS company on Trukz
When you know which split you are going to do before to see it on the screen. Once can be a part of luck, but if you guess your split at each time, you r not addicted, you r just possessed.
You know you've played too much LFS when...
you post in a thread like this
you know you've played lfs too much when...
your eyes are getting red and you feal tired
Quote from batteryy :you know you've played lfs too much when...
your eyes are getting red and you feal tired

i always have red eyes, and i always feel tired, and i don't play LFS that often so.
Quote from Bose321 :i always have red eyes, and i always feel tired, and i don't play LFS that often so.

meh, than u play something else too much or u just dont sleep enough. or you are born with tired'ness and red eyes
You know you've played too much LFS when you are piss blood
Quote from G!NhO :You know you've played too much LFS when you are piss blood

what??
When you call your sister a n00b
Quote from J@tko :When you call your sister a n00b

Nah, I call her noob all the time. She doesn't really know how PC works... Once I showed her how to download from a torrent site... Shame on me.. Now she's downloading utterly shit movies, so I'm suffering with internetz speed issues all the time.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nah, I call her noob all the time. She doesn't really know how PC works... Once I showed her how to download from a torrent site... Shame on me.. Now she's downloading utterly shit movies, so I'm suffering with internetz speed issues all the time.

n00b
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nah, I call her noob all the time. She doesn't really know how PC works... Once I showed her how to download from a torrent site... Shame on me.. Now she's downloading utterly shit movies, so I'm suffering with internetz speed issues all the time.

Quit her internet, or she will gank you!
You Know you've played to much LFS When..

You Enter for LFS Endurences!

You Spend all your Money on LFS for Graphic cards and Wheels
You know you've played LFS too much when you get in your car and wait your steering wheel to calibrate.
You know you've played too much LFS when you buy a €200,- wheel.
Yeh im still wondering why i done that
i put the furry wheel ring cover on it and some fuzzy dice in my headset. oh, anso the little smelly pine tree
You Know when you have played to much lfs When:

You start having dreams of being in a car chase in a XRT, Being chased by FXO's. In Kyoto

I had that last night
did your dream lag???
You Know when you have played to much lfs When:
You drive in the traffic and call the people infront of you idiots, because they drive so slow. And they where idiots because they didn't pick the BF1.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG