The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Inouva :I think that is to racist , no?

hell no.
You laugh at jesus, i laugh at that jew stuff
Quote from MR_B :So are jews an entirely different race of person because of their religion? I think not.

Ah , ok
Quote from Inouva :I think that is to racist , no?

No, it's not racist. We hate everybody equally.

I'd crap my... Oh wait
Hot Chicks with one of its breasts out.
Pic

Picture of someones Tw*t
Pic
I'm not even going to comment.
Lol, this is maddness..
OMFG IT'Z ARBRONZE!!!!!!!!111111111 :scared:
THIS is doing it wrong:

And so is this:

:scared:
Wow, that's an old mobo. Are those ISA slots?
Quote from Scatter :And so is this:

:scared:

Actually, that's a good way of cleaning out your mobo. Just make sure it's been grounded before hand, and make sure it's thoroughly dry before putting it back together

I'll stick to my compressed air for now though. Actually, I read in this month's PCF that you can submerge your PC in an airtight container of mineral oil (ya know, horse lubricant ), and it replaces the need for fans. It's like watercooling the entire thing, with no need to channel the water. Because it's non-conductive, it will function just fine. The only thing you can't put in is the HDD, as it has that hole that you can't block
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, that's a good way of cleaning out your mobo. Just make sure it's been grounded before hand, and make sure it's thoroughly dry before putting it back together

I'll stick to my compressed air for now though. Actually, I read in this month's PCF that you can submerge your PC in an airtight container of mineral oil (ya know, horse lubricant ), and it replaces the need for fans. It's like watercooling the entire thing, with no need to channel the water. Because it's non-conductive, it will function just fine. The only thing you can't put in is the HDD, as it has that hole that you can't block

Are you sure it was THIS months??? You must be about 2 years behind in Ireland then...that topic was covered AGES ago in my PCF!!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, that's a good way of cleaning out your mobo. Just make sure it's been grounded before hand, and make sure it's thoroughly dry before putting it back together

Water can't harm things unless there's current going through it. I spilt water from a flower pot inside my computer from the top and the intake at the top very kindly fanned water over everything, I shut it down as soon as I spilt the thing over, hair dryered the PC for an hour or so and its been fine since.
You're doing it wrong:

You're doing it wrong:

You're doing it wrong:

You're doing it wrong:

You're doing it wrong:
Quote from Gills4life :

You're doing it wrong:

Only thing wrong there is that it is a pushbike and not a motorbike!
Ah, I just read up about that. Yes, it is O.K. to clean your motherboard with water as long as you aren't doing it wrong. By the way, I think he's doing it a bit wrong because I don't think tap water is distilled water... but I'll give him some credit for pulling the battery out.

I don't totally see the point of cleaning out the mobo with a liquid as long as I spray it with compressed air once a month but if there is a lot of fine and resillient dirt and dust then sure, I'll try it with alcohol.
Quote from Bladerunner :Are you sure it was THIS months??? You must be about 2 years behind in Ireland then...that topic was covered AGES ago in my PCF!!

Actually, it is the December 2008 one for some reason (Fairly new to PCF myself, not sure on how they date it :shrug. Issue 220? Pic attached of date and of PC submerged in a Tupperware full of mineral oil

Now I'm trying Cillit Bang to clean my Mobo, it gets shit done
Attached images
26102008132.jpg
26102008134.jpg
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG