The online racing simulator
Clutch Temp Value, Location?
After doing a bit of brainstorming, I've come to this. Now, I am a complete idiot when it comes to coding/scripting, so bear with me.

I imagine with LFS, each vehicle has its' own clutch temp value - whatever value this may be, and what modification does what, I have no idea? Though I do ask, would it be possible to change this value on-the-fly, to allow clutch-slippage to hold the engine at one rpm? This would essentially be a launch-control function seen most commonly with automatic-transmissions - holding the engine against the torque converter's stall-speed to build boost. It could also slip variably [depending on throttle and gear] to a specified RPM [converter stall rpm].

I'm hoping that made sense? I suppose I could break it down ... I'm looking for the ability to change clutch temp value on-the-fly via an external program, etc.

Any suggestions to get me headed in the correct direction? Thanks in advance to any scripters/developers.
This is not possible through such things as InSim, although it may well be possible by editing values in memory while LFS is running. Doing something like that though would be what programmers refer to as "non-trivial".
Apologies for the delay. Thanks for the information.
Also it would be cheating, so why even bother?
-
(luka1995) DELETED by luka1995

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG