The online racing simulator
Ferrari Drive at Knockhill.
(71 posts, started )
Oh waow, that was erm.....!

Well, the sun was actually shining today, track was dry and it wasn't too chilly. First was the Leon, fantastic car to drive, I coulda drove it all day, but I only had 5 laps.

Then into the little single seater, the gears were just buttons on the steering wheel, both on the right hand side so that was slightly weird, but it didn't bother me when I was going. Straight away just gave it some welly, then on my 2nd lap I caught a about 5 cars all bunched up, zoomer at the front wouldn't let anyone by.

I slowed to put space between us for about half a lap then managed to drive half way round the next lap to catch them again, My last lap and the chequered flag lap I had reasonably clear, I managed to slide wide through butchers though and get some gravel flying, it's quite fun sliding sideways into a sand pit.

All in all it was an awesome morning and for the seat drive I got 76/80.
Great! Do you have any photos or videos?
The photographer was also playing child minder so there wasn't many and photos suck with his phone.
Attached images
DSC00286.JPG
DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00297.JPG
DSC00302.JPG
DSC00310.JPG
gut shit ray! well done mate!
i like that last pic too btw... its my new desktop...
mine too :lovies3d:
Looks like fun xD So you got to drive the single seater, the legend car and the SEAT or LEON or watever the hell that was?
Seat Leon

Leon = Lion
Rawr.
Ray, can i put you on my avatar?
Quote from evilpimp :Looks like fun xD So you got to drive the single seater, the legend car and the SEAT or LEON or watever the hell that was?

At the start I got 3 laps in the lion with an instructor, then after that I got to do 7 laps in the single seater.

Chano do what you want with the picture, put a love heart around it if you wish.

Edit : Yea I forgot to say, when reading the post about Deko not having a drivers licence, when I got there I only had to tick a box saying I had my licence, not once did I have to show proof... :/
I hope you were running new WRs each of those 3 laps, otherwise the space/time continuum will start collapsing
Ray, I fully respect your driving....but as for that hair cut oh my!.....how did you get the helmet over the top of that?
My do' was lookin snazzy till I put the damn helmet on! This was obviously what it looked like afterwords, as you can tell my the hair style, I enjoyed it.
Quote from Bawbag :
Chano do what you want with the picture, put a love heart around it if you wish.

done
Ok I know this is kinda late/bumped/dead, but you could only use 4th and 5th gear?

I mean what the f**k? You pay a large sum of money, you should be allowed choice of gear. Stupid BS laws.
S14 - Seen a number of posts from you today. Did you have your brain removed last night, or have you always been so ignorant?

Limiting you to 4th and 5th has nothing to do with law. It's done to stop people crashing, spinning or wrecking the cars (which aren't cheap!), yet also give them a decent feel for the car and it's ability.

You ever driven around Knockhill (in either reality or, for the purposes of this discussion, a simulator)? If you had you'd know it was quite fast, and doesn't require many gear changes - plenty of real race series only use two or three gears.

Can you return to your hole for the day until your sorry excuse for a brain has grown back, and then you can start posting again.
#67 - JJ72
he wouldn't said so if he knew the consequence of messing up a downchange when braking in a single seater.
Another knowledgeless post full of bullshit...

Couldn't guess who it came from.
Quote from tristancliffe :S14 - Seen a number of posts from you today. Did you have your brain removed last night, or have you always been so ignorant?

Limiting you to 4th and 5th has nothing to do with law. It's done to stop people crashing, spinning or wrecking the cars (which aren't cheap!), yet also give them a decent feel for the car and it's ability.

You ever driven around Knockhill (in either reality or, for the purposes of this discussion, a simulator)? If you had you'd know it was quite fast, and doesn't require many gear changes - plenty of real race series only use two or three gears.

Can you return to your hole for the day until your sorry excuse for a brain has grown back, and then you can start posting again.

Sorry I didn't meet aproval, Mr Tristan.

Meerly was thinking outload, y'know that's what insurance is for :o

AJP, sthu and grow up

Ok back on topic.

Quote :Limiting you to 4th and 5th has nothing to do with law. It's done to stop people crashing, spinning or wrecking the cars (which aren't cheap!), yet also give them a decent feel for the car and it's ability.

Oh right, thanks for explaining

Did drive Knockhill in uh, TocA 2 or something, but that was years ago and can't remember

Quote :Can you return to your hole for the day until your sorry excuse for a brain has grown back, and then you can start posting again.

Sorry, didn't know posting on a forum full of overcompensating morons (couldn't guess who could we!) requires a brain!

Probbably was having an off day!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Sorry, didn't know posting on a forum full of overcompensating morons (couldn't guess who could we!) requires a brain!

Well maybe now that you have learned this valuable bit of information you could put it to good use.
Knockhill Is Legendary Track, Be funny if it Snows

Just remember to Enjoy it, Go Through turn 1 Fast, U get a cool Head rush !

Ferrari Drive at Knockhill.
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG