The online racing simulator
a fiction on lucifer
(9 posts, closed, started )
#1 - lerts
a fiction on lucifer
im a time traveller from the C century after the year of light when the alchemic exercise with the view was made public and the whole humanity got enlightened inj a short period

we have a serious troble with the discoverer of this alchemic exercise it lead humanity to enlightening but in the c century he has rebelled and intends to destroy our system

we achived heaven on earth we are not gonna let a pusilanime destroy our paradise just cause he allied with the baddies and avoide their deserved obliteration

but the problem is that we can not change the fact he is the discoverer of what allowed humanity achive enelightenment and build heaven

an enlightened person can timetravel with the mind but our agents sent to all times of past to destroy his line fail a paradox happens and that person has no freee will to destroy the continuity of a line

we are in a bad position cause the same person that started heaven intends to destroy it

we stopped trying to destroy him now our agents can slightly influence events for example crossing his way and interrupting a crucial thought

the year of light hasnt ocuured and we are on our way to switching him as the 1st angel leading better people than him to discover the alchemical exercise that brings knwoldege

edit:

our success in avoiding him finding enlightenemnt is achived thanks on him being a serious smoker so the exercise is useless, well keep him smoking till his end, we can not let him go out with a girl so he doesnt quit without paradox, he was about to go out with a waitress but we briefed the owner to fire her, hahaha
I don´t get why you just can´t stay in your own thread..
but no..everybody has to know what a crazy sh*thead you are..

greetz
#3 - lerts
wow thanks i was feeling awfull cause yesterday i got really drunk and almost go to a club

i was expecting someone to hit me on the head to dont feel the pain in the foot
maybe someone should hit your head,so this little thing what is broken in there, can be be brought back to work right..
o.o

o.O

-.-

O.O

*.*

O.O

What in the holy mother of eternal damnations was that? Dude, seriously, the world does not revolve around you and you're not a time traveller caught in a paradox. Just get laid, sort yourself out already, and stop with the wierd shit.
of all the time travellers in history / the future , we have to get lerts

Dr. Who? no
H.G. Wells' the time traveller? no
Buck Rogers frozen for 500 years? no
Captain Jack Harkness No
Marty Mcfly and Doc ? no
Austin Powers? no
the USS nimitz? no
Bill and Ted ? no

lerts? yes
#7 - lerts
why am i crazy i clearly say its a fiction
this is nothing but:

the day this guy get banned will get marked as celebration day in my calendar.
#9 - SamH
No, lerts, this thread is just nonsense spam. Closed. Don't spam the forum with unnecessary and irrelevent nonsense.

The off-topic section is for off-topic subjects. It is NOT for spam.
This thread is closed

a fiction on lucifer
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG