The online racing simulator
Less Work next week
(23 posts, closed, started )
Less Work next week
I have less work next week, what are the chances of the next patch being released early for me?
zero
Well I'm extremely busy for the next 9 months so I'm sure they'll hold off the next patch until I have more time
Half term for me next week.:woohoo:
Half term for me this week... and next week
finished year 12 today. no more school. forever. i win?
Pffft. Welcome to the real world. I've been in it for 10 years and I can say it sucks ass. Relish the chance to slack as much as you can.
got a job lined up, sort of an apprenticeship in a way, in building, which is fun. out doors etc.. and i'll be racing my car and looking for sponsorship, so there'll be no slacking off my scottish friend!
My work finishes in December (redundacy payout FTW!) and the work is slowly trickling away to other offices, so currently I'm being paid 7 hours pay for 3 hours work, 3 hours messing about on the internet and listening to music and 1 hour free as we leave at 4 o clock, and will be for the next month and a half. There's also a chance that our office will close early sometime in the beginning of December so I'll be home in bed, still being paid for a 7 hour day until the new year.

I win
Quote from Glenn67 :Well I'm extremely busy for the next 9 months so I'm sure they'll hold off the next patch until I have more time

Are you pregnant?

Quote from Crashgate3 :redundacy payout FTW!

Don't mention redundancy, I deal with them all day, everyday

Personally if the patch is Christmas release as in previous years I will be happy, Christmas holidays
But then your out of a job?
______

Me thinks the patch will be out for crimbo!
Meh, it's not hard to get another. It's not like my current job is particularly skilled.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Quote from Crashgate3 : It's not like my current job is particularly skilled.

Do you want fries with that??
haha..

I work for a bank at the moment, but it's just general office stuff with a bit of IT tech support. There's *always* places looking for that kind of person, especially with experience. Once this finishes, I'll be down the temp agency and back in work within a week.
As will the other 2.5 ish million other currently out of work due to job cuts everywhere .
People don't look hard enough or don't try hard enough, are too picky, or get rejected because they either apply for a job higher than their means, have a bad CV or not enough experience.

I've never, *ever* had a problem getting temp work and most temp jobs turn into permanent placements after a trial period of a few months.
aye it's easy getting low paid work, but careers are harder to find. If I found myself out of work tomorrow I would probably be working again within a day - but also I have trouble making ends meet now and mostly that's because I have a big house which isn't something you can quickly cut back on, and working meens I wouldn't get housing benefit...

Thankfully i'm not planning redundancy any time soon, although my boss does say things like:

"You really hate naming conventions and standards in general don't you?" (Beckyworld doesn't have such things)

"I don't think that it's P45 bad ;-)" (The megre mention of a P45 *shudder*)

"
leave it" (you know you are in trouble when you get told to stay away from the big red button).

Quote from Becky Rose :
"
leave it" (you know you are in trouble when you get told to stay away from the big red button).

No fair, you're work has a big red button.

ours is yellow
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No fair, you're work has a big red button.

ours is yellow

You do realise the yellow button is the On Button, don't you
Quote from Mazz4200 :You do realise the yellow button is the On Button, don't you

No the big green button is.......

...............I hope
You don't fly a plane do you? On a plane those buttons are 'wings stay on/wings fall off'
Quote from Crashgate3 :You don't fly a plane do you? On a plane those buttons are 'wings stay on/wings fall off'

No no no.....nothing that complicated

I'm just helping deconstructing the former Nuclear Processing plant at Dounreay
Ah, in that case that's the 'reactor explodes/reactor doesn't explode' selector button. I know that one's tempting.
This thread is closed

Less Work next week
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG