The online racing simulator
LFSCars
(16 posts, started )
LFSCars
Well, here a tiny little program I made in my spare time. It's call LFSCars, and what it does it change cars with the push of a button! Eh, not very exciting, but that's why it's my first program. Enjoy

-Dustin

E: update attached
Attached images
InSim1.PNG
Attached files
LFSCars-UPDATE1.rar - 48.7 KB - 295 views
better than I could make mate, so good job! Well done to you!

i dont know whay but i cant make it work ??

say the insim interface was enable to connect to the remote insim host

what did i do wrong ??
I have the same problem as nicocrank can u help plz?
if you get this:

you need to open your lfs insim ports (/insim=29999)
Nice Dustin. Cool to see your making progress with programming now.
Open lfs, press t, type /insim=29999, then start the prob.
yeah i tried the éinsim 29999 the first time, and it wasnt working, but i think i had skip the update part of the download

Thx
Youre Welcome.

@topic: Can be useful, if youre an admin on a server where the track and cars change now and then.
thanks! it beats '/cars=example' ty
Your welcome guys, glad it can be put to some use
i have done all that was said above but it still says (insim interface was enable to connect to the remote insim host) do i have to move the (LFS_EXTERNAL.DLL) file somewhere can anyone help?

thanx
Quote from krakerz :i have done all that was said above but it still says (insim interface was enable to connect to the remote insim host) do i have to move the (LFS_EXTERNAL.DLL) file somewhere can anyone help?

thanx

as long as you did /insim=29999 in the LFS window (full game or dedicated) it should work, make sure all the settings are correct in settings.ini
Very simple little program that could be of good use . I did this a while ago when I was developing a race system.
Simple but Effective program Bro. Nice Work

LFSCars
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG