The online racing simulator
Quote from Gnomie ::lol So you had to "buy" peace in the house, I see? Well it's worth it, I assure you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that
Quote from Toddshooter :Sorry can't tell you.

But I will say this. It dosen't matter!, you still get more buttons than any other wheel and it works friggin great.
Way better than the old DFP and not much more money.

Well, I just bought it and installed, the Driving Force GT that is, and wingman team software.
Wow ! Talk about immersion factor !!! The only thing that disappoints me so far is that I have to go out tonight...you know, social life...

Since I never had a wheel before, and it took me quite a bit to figure out how to make it work in LFS, can someone point me to a setup guide, the do's and dont's, and so on ??

Thanks
Quote from Ripley :Well, I just bought it and installed, the Driving Force GT that is, and wingman team software.
Wow ! Talk about immersion factor !!! The only thing that disappoints me so far is that I have to go out tonight...you know, social life...

Since I never had a wheel before, and it took me quite a bit to figure out how to make it work in LFS, can someone point me to a setup guide, the do's and dont's, and so on ??

Thanks

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels

lower you'll find recommended settings
Thanks.
Exactly what I was thinking of !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG