The online racing simulator
2008 btcc skins
(18 posts, started )
2008 btcc skins
hi i am in the need of a full set of 2008 skin i have notice that there are a few around but im also after ones like th rac in both fxo and fxr and the bmw and stuff does any one have a full set of the skins. basicly im wanting the skin to maktch what shape they are in real life if that makes sence.
thanks
#2 - Tur8o
yes please
Quote from 2-alex-2 :hi i am in the need of a full set of 2008 skin i have notice that there are a few around but im also after ones like th rac in both fxo and fxr and the bmw and stuff does any one have a full set of the skins. basicly im wanting the skin to maktch what shape they are in real life if that makes sence.
thanks

so you are talkin to all english men or do just dont have any hope someones gonna make?
IMHO some pics wouldnt be to hard to attach, no?
#4 - Tur8o
yes alex
ok so you would like some pics of the cars
i will try and sort some out
#7 - Tur8o
^^^^
i think if they are made then the great person that makes them could maybe convert them to FXR??

if possible
is there any chance i would be aloed to convert those two to thr fxr
plz
thanks cool yea would be nice if somone coulg convert them to fxr would be nice and thats for the linke they are really goo i have you xfr onse they are nice to. the rac one thought i can only see the preview for it cant see the actual download.
thanks
I originally made the pack for XFR, it is available in the XFR skins thread.

Please do not edit them.
yea i got the xfr skin found then eirlyer thay are good but i would like the ones like the rac which is a bmw which is a differnt shape to the xfr so its more like an fxr which i would like thats what im after is the skin the would more match the fxo and fxr
sorry bean0 i was only on about converting adamlfs fxo sknis
well im not so keen , if you want it done i can sort it for ya , but dont edit them please
ok
ok im just wondering so is anyone doing these skins for me thanks
i will sort out the skin fxr soon , as in today. thats the Vectra one ok

EDIT .
ok all done
thanks i look great

2008 btcc skins
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG