The online racing simulator
what happened?
(24 posts, started )
what happened?
i have just come back to lfs after a couple monts away from it. i went online and there is 4 servers running with over 5 people in them and it is all drag, drift, or demo servers. is this what it has gotten to or is something wrong with my game? was there like a new update or something?
#2 - Noccy
Are u using patch Z? Sounds like u are on an old patch since demo and S1/S2 servers have recently been merged in the MP list
I have the same issue if I get on in the evenings in my time zone (eastern)
However, weekend mornings are quite full.
Gotta race when Europe races
#4 - senn
someone setup us the bomb.
oh i just looked at the #of racers online and theres alot more arround midday my time (aka) wen im at school.
theres most when its 12-2PM here, then its goes empty
Quote from DAG00BER :oh i just looked at the #of racers online and theres alot more arround midday my time (aka) wen im at school.

u live on east coast or west coast ? a month ago i moved from montreal and in the east coast the most ppl are around lunch time.... now im in vancouver and i suppose its around 8-9AM that the most ppl are in.
im in B.C. to lol. it used to be there was a tonne of people online wn i got home a month or two ago.
make sure all cars are allowed and the bottom is suited for most people online.
To get around this time zone problem, I simply cheat the system. I live my life according to London time (GMT). That way, I can see the most number of people online at any given time. It has it's downsides, such as girls looking at you weird when you tell them your bedtime is midnight (7pm local time), and it doesn't allow you to work a normal job, maybe newspaper deliveryman at best cause they always deliver before sunrise. All in all, it's worth it for a die-hard LFS fan on the wrong side of the planet.
#11 - MR_B
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :To get around this time zone problem, I simply cheat the system. I live my life according to London time (GMT). That way, I can see the most number of people online at any given time. It has it's downsides, such as girls looking at you weird when you tell them your bedtime is midnight (7pm local time), and it doesn't allow you to work a normal job, maybe newspaper deliveryman at best cause they always deliver before sunrise. All in all, it's worth it for a die-hard LFS fan on the wrong side of the planet.

Now that's what I call dedication!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :To get around this time zone problem, I simply cheat the system. I live my life according to London time (GMT). That way, I can see the most number of people online at any given time. It has it's downsides, such as girls looking at you weird when you tell them your bedtime is midnight (7pm local time), and it doesn't allow you to work a normal job, maybe newspaper deliveryman at best cause they always deliver before sunrise. All in all, it's worth it for a die-hard LFS fan on the wrong side of the planet.

I am very proud of you! Work and wives are online racings worse downfall, both should be banned
Quote from AlienT. :I am very proud of you! Work and wives are online racings worse downfall, both should be banned

Add kids to that list.
#15 - MR_B

i prefeer to stay on my local time zone so at least i can have some fun ( with girls ... lots of girls....) and coz i need to go to school .... but it dosent prevent me to race on some championships :P

Quote from MR_B :Before Christ?!

Well that'll explain your problem.

B.C = British Columbia . its a province of Canada.... and it existed probably before christ...
we definately need more american racers
#18 - MR_B
Quote from el pibe :it existed probably before christ...

Ooooh careful. We could end up majorly off topic!
lmfao!
Quote from el pibe :B.C = British Columbia . its a province of Canada.... and it existed probably before christ...

So it would be BCBC

You all need to spread the word in the U.S.A and Canada etc to get more people playing. Strange to wonder why that LFS is more popular in europe that other continents.
Download a fresh version of LFS (Patch Z), unlock it, and there you go.
Quote from Greboth :So it would be BCBC

You all need to spread the word in the U.S.A and Canada etc to get more people playing. Strange to wonder why that LFS is more popular in europe that other continents.

its more popular on europe coz here in canada and the states almost every1 is laying on their sofas watching hockey.....
Quote from el pibe :its more popular on europe coz here in canada and the states almost every1 is laying on their sofas watching hockey.....

What is this hockey you talk about?

Oops, forgot about the avatar over there....
lol yeeaahhhhhh.

what happened?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG