The online racing simulator
a team of SAIKO D Twin Drift Shootout
(17 posts, started )
Yes, Keisu (ImportFantasy) from Falken Drift Team made it yesterday. He posted it on lfs-torque.org forums.

By the way just for information: In Saiko D Battlefest 2008: Twin Drift Shootout 2008 is allowed to touch the cones. The cones are there only to show ideal line. Competitors don't get any lower rank because of hitting any cone. Maybe will get even higher rank, because hitting a cone means that you went in a very good line .
Surprisingly............ awesome...

Nice music and overall good job
Yes I did make it. They were such awesome drivers. Just had to make a video of it.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Are those rwd or fwd FXO-s?

do you think SAIKO D will allow Tweak & Mod?
How du u get the FXo to be that tailhappy my FXo sets are bit tailhappy but that in the movie is just insane
Quote from Chrisuu01 :How du u get the FXo to be that tailhappy my FXo sets are bit tailhappy but that in the movie is just insane

I never tried it, but I believe it's a whole different approach which is - "let off the gas" opposed to "floor the gas" in normal drifting. That way the front wheels don't tend to end the drift. And the angle is controlled by the gas pedal - you want less angle - more gas, more angle - less gas...

Well, that's my idea on how it could be done...don't know if it's the case
Quote from Chrisuu01 :How du u get the FXo to be that tailhappy my FXo sets are bit tailhappy but that in the movie is just insane

sorry, what is tailhappy?
no this word in dictionary
Quote from squidhead :I never tried it, but I believe it's a whole different approach which is - "let off the gas" opposed to "floor the gas" in normal drifting. That way the front wheels don't tend to end the drift. And the angle is controlled by the gas pedal - you want less angle - more gas, more angle - less gas...

Well, that's my idea on how it could be done...don't know if it's the case

I'm also a FF drifter, but not being quite as good as YuTou

the key point of FF Drift is "don't let the front wheel spin"
the feel likes the car only have the front part
no too much gas, the angle of front wheel should be match of the angle of the car, so, you can keep the power to drive the car with no/less front wheel spin
do not try to pull the car to changh the angle with front wheel power, use more steering wheel & brake
the fuction of hand brake is 100% the same with RWD car drift
Quote from Driftfun :First thanks stan let me join this with my FXO,and kancel lend me a S2 license

is that legal?
Quote from squidhead :is that legal?

I don't know, but everyone know that there are some "great wall" in China, it make some S2 driver can't play mutiplayer (too lag), so they always lend the S2 Lic to other.
Quote from scania :I don't know, but everyone know that there are some "great wall" in China, it make some S2 driver can't play mutiplayer (too lag)

pffft....pfff.... MMM...MWUAAAAHAHHAAAAAA.... You aren't serious are you? That's the best explanation for lags I have ever seen

Also, lending somebody's S2 License doesn't make the Great Wall disappear (or else touists woudl have noticed)
Quote from squidhead :pffft....pfff.... MMM...MWUAAAAHAHHAAAAAA.... You aren't serious are you? That's the best explanation for lags I have ever seen

Also, lending somebody's S2 License doesn't make the Great Wall disappear (or else touists woudl have noticed)

1. the great wall is not 100% make people lag, the effect was different between different ISP and aera
2. driftfun (YuTou)is live in Taiwan, so no great wall for him
You clearly didn't understand ;p Ofc, it is wierd, that he is that good with an FXO, if he only plays s2 using someone elses account ;p ..
The point is.. It doesn't matter what licence he used, if he still played from where he lives... S2 accounts dont generate lag you know xD
-
(Slidaaaa) DELETED by Slidaaaa
Quote from Driftfun :the S2 account is not important...

I just want to share my FWD drift technique....

No matter how noble it might be but it is not legal

Quote from LFS End User license agreement :3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

-
(Slidaaaa) DELETED by Slidaaaa
Quote from scania :sorry, what is tailhappy?
no this word in dictionary

tailhappy is a term used when the rear of a car is easy to slide.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG