The online racing simulator
Pit noise
(20 posts, started )

Poll : Pit noise

Yes
No
Pit noise
Just a little make-up suggestion.. It would be great, we can hear the "pit noise" and echoes when we stay in pitbox. i.e "pit gun" noise while changing tyres or repairing sounds.. What do you think guys?

Thanks..
ATM pointless -1
+1 from me... It would add to the immersion. Also having around 9 seconds pitstops for fuel and change of tires in F1 cars would be cool. Instead of having Refuelling + Changing tires have them both at the same time. The multitasking pit crew was suggested before though.

Anyways +1 because it would add to the realism and so would an actual pit crew. But that really shouldn't be a priority imo... It would be nice to have it but now is simply not the time to implement such things imo.
Right now I don't see the point. In the future each individual pit member should have their own sound (so your fuel guy, your tyre guys, etc) that overlap and last different durations. But until they're in it'd be the same every time.

Future? +1
Now? -1

I agree that there are more important parts that need improvement before anyone should start working on that.
+10 for me as it is very immersive.

And not that hard to code I bet (I said, I bet ). Just have to record a drill sound for changing tires and looping or strecht it untill the end of the tire change.
#7 - CSU1

the collision system can't handle the socket on the gun hitting the nut

the socket would fly off the gun at 900mph and probably kill a spectator or take down aircraft
Thanks for comments..

I want to remind and emphasize that, the suggestion is only in "sound base". No need to neither action nor pit crew at this time.
+1
+1
No noise without the noise makers.

thats a total of 1 positive vote.
+1 from me i'd like it realy much!
+1
Quote from CSU1 :
the collision system can't handle the socket on the gun hitting the nut

the socket would fly off the gun at 900mph and probably kill a spectator or take down aircraft

made me lol in work and everyone stared at me
-1 from me, maybe because it sounds as if you saw this in GTR2 or something, and want the same in LFS, but mostly because hearing those kinds of noises and seeing nothing actually happening would really be less of an immersion, imo.
-1 unless pom pom girls party around the car in pits... or something lively at least
+1 because I can't possibly see this as being time consuming to implement. It's simply a matter of playing certain sounds based on what is being done to the car...
We need the noisemakers first, though?
Quote from GTR_Yuni :We need the noisemakers first, though?

Hi GTR_Yuni

We know that, it will be not implemented soon. Hence I suggested only in sound base for short term. With same logic, we cannot see the pitcrew but we can go to pitbox for pitsop.

Pit noise
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG