The online racing simulator
wow...
Like 2 years ago I saw the most incredible Kart crash in my life, a dude that races in formula cars here in latin america or raced, lost a wheel on the semi oval turn and when straight to the wall (not exactly a wall but those blocks with soft things inside) like at 100kph or more, and he hit it with it's back, very weird and fast, he just stepped out of the kart and tried to walk and he just sat on the ground and bla bla bla, his chassis was like curled.

But yours sounds, like o jesus... and are you determined to race again?
#27 - hda
keithano, I've never met you before but I'm really glad you're ok after such a terrible crash, I can't imagine what it must have been like

Good luck with your recovery and hope to see you on CTRA
Sounds like a pretty horrific crash, really glad to hear you've recovered. As an ex-karter I know how painful those crashes can be, even at low speeds.

Hope to see you online at some point.
glad to hear your ok good luck in Div A
Welcome back. I remember reading your girlfriend's post about the accident but I didn't realise you'd been gone so long. A year of recovery sounds damn nasty.

You said you can hold the wheel again now - how is the recovery going? I'm assuming from the therapy you needed that the breaks weren't the standard fractures the rest of us have had. Ankles and fingers - easy ones to get shattered.
And do you still have therapy to go?

Sorry for the 3rd degree, but I'm interested
Welcome back and congrats on the hard work you must have put in to get to where you are.... brilliant!
Quote from keithano :I am very lucky to be alive.. A great helmet for the win.

I am happy to hear you are recovering!

I quoted you because I see a lot of people here in Belgium (I live in Belgium) riding scooters and quads without tying their helmet strap!!!

WEAR YOUR HELMET PROPERLY!!!
Welcome back!
Indeed your name sounds familiar: I remember your GF's post.
That sounds nasty. O.o
Well, dont know if its the right words, but gratz you recovered.
Welcome back (even if i didnt know you)
Welcome back, Keithano.

Hope I get to race you in some enduros soon.
Welcome back, keithano. Hope to see you back in the OWRL
Well done on recovering my friend. Glad to hear your all ok. If I saw white after a crash/fall I'd probably think I was dying.
Quote from keithano :

Thanks, Franky. Am I eligible to continue my old service with that great discount?

Of Course . Feel free to throw me a PM if you feel like ordering
Glad to hear you're getting back to full fitness. Look forward to racing with you on the 2nd November.
Quote from keithano :Definitely. I remember every detail before my crash...

It's a club race.. nothing international. I attended the race as usual with my team, prepared it pretty well. Have had several practices before the race to ensure my kart is in perfect shape as well as my status. First practice of the race day, it's around 9am in the morning. I went several laps. Then on the longest straight of the track, which you can flat out at about 130 km/h to make T1 (no need to lift off the throttle), I turned my steering wheel, aiming at the apex. All of a sudden, I realized that my front wheels doesn't turn despite the fact that I've turned my steering wheel. I knew that I was . Things and time became to slow down.. At that moment I can think of so many things, but I just can't do anything other than stepping on the brake. However, it's too late, and actually impossible as there is no run off area, just a tire wall. I crashed straight to the tire wall at the highest speed possible, been thrown high up to the air. The people told me that I was like over 10 feet high on the air..seriously. Then my head hit on the ground. I was fallen onto the middle of the track (it's the track after T2, which is a 180 degree corner). At that moment, I can still get up, slowly walked to the grass near by. Then, some white color started to fill up my eye, it's like I am turning to blind.. Then I can't see anything, but still conscious. Just several seconds after that, it's like all of my stamina is gone, and I fell onto the ground unconscious.

I was diagnosed of having cerebral concussion, fracture of several metacarpal bones, etc etc.

I am very lucky to be alive.. A great helmet for the win.

F! Man, you are lucky to be with us still by the sounds of that mate! Welcome back, Im sure you'll be back up to speed soon!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG