Tuesday 2 after R2.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R3.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R5.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R6.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R7.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R8.jpg
Tuesday 2 after R10.jpg
Tuesday 2 after last round.jpg
Nice. Thank you for the results...very well done and easy to understand!
Results are ready after race 3
Thanks for race results!
Just a quick point, the ranking numbers are out of sync, REDMIST RACING are ranked 4th but the number in the box says 5.

Thanks
Quote from justingt5 :Just a quick point, the ranking numbers are out of sync, REDMIST RACING are ranked 4th but the number in the box says 5.

Thanks

It should be okay now
I see mistake, and i think in main race Alias team didn`t finished than they won`t be have points for 3rd main race..
Quote from renchix :I see mistake, and i think in main race Alias team didn`t finished than they won`t be have points for 3rd main race..

i queried this also but in the rules it says they get 1 point less than last finisher!!

I understand this there so if someone get disconnected they do not lose out which i feel is fair, but that last race they just messed around and didnt even try to compete or finish with proper sportsmanship. This i think is not fair?
I'll just give both Alias teams 0 points for race 3 then.
Quote from Sweptech : I'll just give both Alias teams 0 points for race 3 then.

Well, Alias guys, according to the rules you can be banned for 1 race or more, because you didn´t leave the server or went to spectate, when you start not to race seriously anymore. But if you volunteer not to get points at all in this race, it can do as well. Hope i see some of you to the next race....RACING

I hope you undertand the imporartance for a league, that all feel that all is doing their best. That is the only way for each of us to keep up motivation in the long term. If people is just starting fooling around, then the others will be affected in a negative way. Maybe they think, why come to these races anymore, because they don´t get real racing anymore. Even worse, when a group is doing things like that, it makes the impact much stronger.

And for us, who are organising leagues it takes away our motivation to continue doing this etc. I think you have got my point now
points for race on 07/10/08???
I`m waiting too!
Quote from renchix :I`m waiting too!

nearly a week and still no results?? this is getting silly now?

if someone can send me the MPR files for the races i can do the results??
Quote from justingt5 :nearly a week and still no results?? this is getting silly now?

if someone can send me the MPR files for the races i can do the results??

Sorry for the waiting time. I have tried to come in contact with Sweptech, (the point maker) but he hasen´t seen it yet, i think. I keep on trying!

About your offer, I will wait to see, what Sweptech says.
Sorry for the delay but the scoreboard is ready
Yeah results are done, but they are done wrong! You put the results as in LX4 race, but this was already next week with LX6 in Fern Bay, you had to skip the one with LX4, cause I think nobody came, that race, and it was delayed!
The lx4 race will come later on in the season, because we didn´t do it that day.
Right andro, ...
and Kim. The lx4 race will come later on in the season, because we didn´t do it that day.
Should be fixed now
The team in the 3rd place, I don't even know what team is it, the name isn't shown! But you can fix that next time, thats good that we are still going to have lx4, cause I like it.
When will be reasults uploaded?
Yeah im waiting for RB4 Fernbay Green Rev 21.10.08 race results too.
Pioneer, last time it took a week for the results, so just all chill, who knows, maybe they don't have time, and we will get results anyways, just be patient... Posting in here everyday won't make this faster!
Results ready after race 6
Results are ready

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG