The online racing simulator
Is this all correct now? In the rules it says that 2 worst race days will not count on the final standing. Now the strike things are only taking points from individual races or then I've had totally misunderstood something there.

And what about missed race days, aren't those counted on strikes as for me the only reason for having such rule is for allowing miss couple races but still having chance at the overall score.
Quote from Heikkiw :Is this all correct now? In the rules it says that 2 worst race days will not count on the final standing. Now the strike things are only taking points from individual races or then I've had totally misunderstood something there.

And what about missed race days, aren't those counted on strikes as for me the only reason for having such rule is for allowing miss couple races but still having chance at the overall score.

Hi, you are totally right. That´s the way the point system is meant. I have also wondered and talked with Sweptech about the points, because I felt it very rare that you are not still in the top of the points since all of you in n1 have managed so well during the season. I just have difficulties in seing exactly how Sweptech made the calculations. Maybe he has missed the idea with the race DAYS,as you say or there were some confusion.

But let´s see what he says about both arguments It´s not simple to make a point system like this.
Hi all
Kenn, you are absolutely right, there is a bunch of calculation in this scoreboard and it's not easy . The problem is that you normally get a 0 if you miss a race but if you do it in this calculation all strikes will be zero because there is a lot of races where one or more drivers is'nt participating and then they'll get a zero. The calculation of the strikes is made on races and not racedays and Kenn, I asked you in the start of the season if it was races or racedays but I guess you've been confused after all the changes in the rules . I'll make a change of that till next time .
hey! Where are results?
I beleive we we are still waiting for the last 2 rounds the XRT and RAC? Why do these results take so long?

Sorry for moaning but i like to look at them soon after the race so i can see what is going on?
I need the replays from the RAC race Kenn
Quote from Sweptech :I need the replays from the RAC race Kenn

I will send them to you on sunday, when I will be back home. I can´t send them before, because I am 200 Km away from my home untill then
Now we come to the final race of the season. The standing is being adjusted (there was problem with the way points were counted) and we have Nordic Racing to lead the championship followed by 4 Stroke Racing Team and Unity on the third spot. Redmist is coming strong, so let´s see how the final standing will be. I think there´s room for surprises yet.

After this race, Tuesday races will have a break...maybe stop completely. I´m not satisfied with the number of teams showing up..but maybe things can change in the future. the combos have been interesting..the only problem was the number of teams showing up...or staying

I prefere to use my energy in another project I´m doing now, so maybe you will be invited to this...but it will be very different from this here, I can assure you

So I hope for a good final race tonight and all respect to whoever becomes the winner ..and to all who never gave up!
Thx for the cup, or whatever you can call this, Cramer. The combos were great & fun, and everything was good. But racers kept getting less and less, after each race. If there would be more racers, it would be even more fun. But it was still great...See ya next time. If there is, next time...
Yeah, cramer, that was good cup! Good pass1
Seems like Nordic Racing throw all away in the last two races, where they didn´t come, so the strong 4 Stroke Racing Team won the team title, Unity became 2nd and Nordic Racing 3rd.

This is a team competition where it´s not sufficient to be fast but also consistant and 4SR-T have proved to have these qualities.

So a big CONGRATULATIONS to 4 Stroke Racing Team and again thank you all teams who participated.

ps. Redmist didn´t come on the podium, but Redmist Justing really fought for it. I apreciate it very much..Thank you!
Khe, khe, didn't think we are going to win, but ohh well... I don't really get how you count those points, and I think in total Unity and Nordic racing team has more points than my team. Ohh, well...anyways, I'm happy!
Yippiii!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG