The online racing simulator
England vs Boratland
(24 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
England vs Boratland
Anyone watching?
Nah ill wait till it comes on DVD
i saw it up to 3-1 but my eyes hurt now becasue england were in a good way , crap ...
yeah, the score kind off flatters England, they weren't good enough in the first half, Kazakhstan got a bit of belief and in the 2nd and decided to go for the game, and got caught out at the back with some sloppy defending even the Scots wouldn't accept. Fair do's too them though, rarely see teams going for wins against the bigger teams.

Saying that the number 7 for Kazakhstan was very good, ran with the ball well, and looked dangerous. Could have caught the eye of a few scouts.

btw before anyone starts I know Scotland only managed a draw, but then why make it easy for ourselves.......thats logical.
Don't get the idea that I thought England played crap, but at one point I said to Emmy: "It's just like watching.......Scotland!"
The Kazak side played well....they certainly rose to the occasion...pity that England didn't.
Quote from Bladerunner :Don't get the idea that I thought England played crap, but at one point I said to Emmy: "It's just like watching.......Scotland!"
The Kazak side played well....they certainly rose to the occasion...pity that England didn't.

Nay, wasn't that bad , at least Fabio Capello looks as if he knows what he's doing, the half time talk and slight tactical change work. Burely just decided to take off our most prolific striker yet leave Mallony on who was as dangerous as safety scissors
Is it wrong that I am disappointed that England won? I like it when we do make it through qualifying, it means a quite summer for me.

In fact, I hope Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland get through but England doesn't, not only do I get a quite summer, it'll shut up most morons who have flags all over their cars for a lot longer because they would be too embarrassed. Which is nice.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Is it wrong that I am disappointed that England won? I like it when we do make it through qualifying, it means a quite summer for me.

In fact, I hope Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland get through but England doesn't, not only do I get a quite summer, it'll shut up most morons who have flags all over their cars for a lot longer because they would be too embarrassed. Which is nice.

Why the national hate? Also - your sig doesn't really mean anything since they didn't do anything that could end the world on that day. They've postponed that till next year because some magnets failed.
Quote from mcintyrej :Why the national hate? Also - your sig doesn't really mean anything since they didn't do anything that could end the world on that day. They've postponed that till next year because some magnets failed.

I love my country, I hate the loud mouthed drunks it inspires whenever there is a major sporting event. That is sort of why although I want Hamilton to win the title, I kinda hope he doesn't as it'll just give people an excuse to get very drunk and very loud with the added bonus of very destructive.

I am aware of that, doesn't stop it being any less funny as the Christian Scientists claimed just turning it on would end the world.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I love my country, I hate the loud mouthed drunks it inspires whenever there is a major sporting event. That is sort of why although I want Hamilton to win the title, I kinda hope he doesn't as it'll just give people an excuse to get very drunk and very loud with the added bonus of very destructive.

I agree on the football part, but I have never seen Formula 1 hooligans roaming the streets drunk before.

I wonder what chants they would sing if there were
#11 - JJ72
they ain't exactly strong in the first half, just playing the wrong game and playing too tight,but they can get a goal from a set play when it seems there's no way in is what mattered, cos in a lot of situations when you face commited defenses you will need that ability, not beautiful but it works.
Quote from RossUK :I agree on the football part, but I have never seen Formula 1 hooligans roaming the streets drunk before.

That is because we (by we I mean a British driver) never win

Probably:
We drove faster than you did,
Do dar, do dar,
We drove faster than you did,
Oh the do dar day!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :In fact, I hope Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland get through but England doesn't

Sorry, Wales will lose on Wednesday.
very Nice
Quote from RossUK :

"You're going home on a little moped"

"Stand Free wherever you be
we are the famous Tifosi
so F*** you all whoever you may be
cause we are the famous Tifosi"

Sing when you're spinning,
You only sing when you're spinning
SSSIIING when you're spinning
you sing when you're spining"

"Mclaren till I die,
Mclaren till I die
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm Mclaren till I die"

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I love my country, I hate the loud mouthed drunks it inspires whenever there is a major sporting event.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you join the armed forces?

So you hate Brits who like to get drunk and kick the shit out of eachother, or whoever comes across them, but you admire people who are willing to kill anyone who the government tells them to kill?

You're a bigger cock than any football hooligan.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you join the armed forces?

So you hate Brits who like to get drunk and kick the shit out of eachother, or whoever comes across them, but you admire people who are willing to kill anyone who the government tells them to kill?

You're a bigger cock than any football hooligan.

Yes, lets overlook the fact that you're only allowed to criticise the Armed Forces, the Government, the Royal Family, the Police without fear of retribution because you live in a country that has been kept safe and free[ish]by the Armed Forces.

Lets overlook the fact there are thousand of young lads in the middle of a sand pit trying to bring stability to a country (or for those who prefer: trying to steal all of their oil), no, because the Armed Forces like to kill people for fun.

I mean, now one has ever woken up to the sound of drunken football fans returning home from a drinking session and thought "I hope they don't damage my car/house/garden/little Mexican child playing with a plastic toy" because football fans are nice people.

They'd never run rampage around a city centre smashing up everything in sight because a TV screen stopped working, because they are nice people. They'd never mob a cop beating him senseless who was then saved by a member of the British Army, no, members of the British Army like to kill people for fun.

Let me put this to you, who is the bigger hypocrite, the person who likes to be able to sleep without being woken by drunks fighting in the street, or the person who enjoys the benefits of what the Armed Forces do, but is willing to slate them for doing it?

You might not like the Armed Forces, but try and remember that your liberal arse is only in a position to hate what we do because we do what we do.

We do bad things to bad people, so good people do good things.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
You might not like the Armed Forces, but try and remember that your liberal arse is only in a position to hate what we do because we do what we do.

We do bad things to bad people, so good people do good things.

Best post you have EVER made!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :"You're going home on a little moped"

"Stand Free wherever you be
we are the famous Tifosi
so F*** you all whoever you may be
cause we are the famous Tifosi"

Sing when you're spinning,
You only sing when you're spinning
SSSIIING when you're spinning
you sing when you're spining"

"Mclaren till I die,
Mclaren till I die
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm Mclaren till I die"

LOL Mackie

What about that miss from 2 micron by Kris Boyd btw, oh wait I'm wrong our ONLY natural finisher was actually on the bench silly me . Burley made a dogs ear of things IMO, especially in the first half.
Poor chap Iwelumo, that outstanding world renowned ex St. Mirren player, will remember that miss for a long time. Carew terrorised us and at the end of the day we were fortunate to get a draw.
I'm not one for being all mad patriotic all hating English type of Scotsman (infact people like that do my head in), but surely the English fans booing Ashley Cole is madness and for crying out loud you won 5v1 and have full points, will you lot ever be satisfied
More F1 songs..

"We'll keep the checkered flag flying high"

"Are you Minardi in disguise"
Quote from AlienT. :LOL Mackie

What about that miss from 2 micron by Kris Boyd btw, oh wait I'm wrong our ONLY natural finisher was actually on the bench silly me . Burley made a dogs ear of things IMO, especially in the first half.
Poor chap Iwelumo, that outstanding world renowned ex St. Mirren player, will remember that miss for a long time. Carew terrorised us and at the end of the day we were fortunate to get a draw.
I'm not one for being all mad patriotic all hating English type of Scotsman (infact people like that do my head in), but surely the English fans booing Ashley Cole is madness and for crying out loud you won 5v1 and have full points, will you lot ever be satisfied

Our game was doomed from the start when I saw McFadden all alone up front. The only player that could play that kind of game effectively for us is Kenny Miller. We were better when we went 4-4-2. Iwelumo was responsible for thousands of dropped pints across the bars of Scotland.....I thought that was in, but took 30 seconds to come too. The guy across the bar from me was still celebrating 5 mins afterwards thinking we were 1-0 up........did'nt have the heart to tell him we otherwise.

As for the Ashely Cole booing, well he's not by any stretch of the imagination a fravourite of mine......but to boo him while playing for England is just dum.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You might not like the Armed Forces, but try and remember that your liberal arse is only in a position to hate what we do because we do what we do.

which is only necessary because theres other people just as misguided as you are believing theres anything worth fighting for in arbitrary lines on a piece of paper and supporting idiots in their dreams of world domination
Quote from Shotglass :which is only necessary because theres other people just as misguided as you are believing theres anything worth fighting for in arbitrary lines on a piece of paper and supporting idiots in their dreams of world domination

Obviously you only post things like this because you enjoy the attention, but that is still an idiotic comment on an epic scale.
no i dont and no it isnt

England vs Boratland
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG