The online racing simulator
I want one...
(23 posts, started )
I want one...

I so want one of these, bombing up and down on the banks of Loch Ness would be so much fun in this.
Photoshop.

Unless it is actually based on those funny Photoshops. If so, that is too cool.
Hey, a car I can drive!

I saw one of these on a trip to southend, near a theme park, in Green. Looks weird...
Dunno about that one, might be a photoshop if you look at the reflection, or it could just be a chopped down van. Wouldn't suprise me if it was real, these things are big on the coasts of the US of A
definately NOT an NCAP 5star rating.
Now that is a pimp mobile, good shit!
#7 - robt
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hey, a car I can drive!

I saw one of these on a trip to southend, near a theme park, in Green. Looks weird...

that would actually be a suzuki super carry, not one of the cars in the photo up there ^^^ see it parked round southend a lot. (what are you doing round here anyway, its a scum hole!)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dunno about that one, might be a photoshop if you look at the reflection, or it could just be a chopped down van. Wouldn't suprise me if it was real, these things are big on the coasts of the US of A

They are?
#10 - MR_B
Quote from robt : (what are you doing round here anyway, its a scum hole!)

+1 to that!
I have seen other pics like these, smart cars made to look like tiny ferrari's, lambo's and so on, some look fake and some dont. I would have to see one to know its not fake, looks to weird to be real.
Don't have people somethign senseful to do anymore?
The Mini Shorty, piss easy to park, just lift the back end up and move it.
Quote from MattxMosh :They are?

Yeah, there's a huge customization scene of beatles and camper vans in the states.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah, there's a huge customization scene of beatles and camper vans in the states.

I've lived on both coasts, I've hardly seen a "custom" camper van or beatle.

Maybe I'm just oblivious?
You just don't hang around with the right types of people?
i don't know about you but I'd rather get one of these. It's just as silly, but more fun and still can be found under $20k.

And yes it is street legal.
I'd rather get one of these, you never know when you might need to steal some rail cars.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'd rather get one of these, you never know when you might need to steal some rail cars.

get the tires of your car, have fun until a train comes, then pray! we will with you!

I want one...
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG