The online racing simulator
Draw A Car Competition!!
(75 posts, started )
#53 - LewX
Lol, this was done when i was around 11 or 12.

Edit: forgot to attach pic
Attached images
Drawing of Car.JPG
Quote from LewX :Lol, this was done when i was around 11 or 12.

Edit: forgot to attach pic

is that a NFS vipra? (viper+supra)
#55 - LewX
Lol, i actually cant remember. I think it was meant to be a viper though.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Not finished, bad bad
Attached images
Lamborev.jpg
This is what I do at work while waiting for my CAD data to render. Gives me good sketching practice, I definitely don't do it enough.

Pretty disappointed with my scanner.. these look so much nicer on paper. Plus the page is a little too big for the scanner, so I had to stitch it together.

[EDIT] Uploaded another pic, just a single car. Quick 20-30 sketch. I really need to practice more!
Attached images
Sketches.jpg
100_4038.jpg
Just been painting a car in Photoshop and wondered if there was a car sketching thread, so I'll give this a bump.

Here is a pencil sketch I did about 4 years ago, when I was 16:

And a purposely left unfinished Audi:

A few weeks ago I brought a wacom intuos 3 tablet, so been playing around with that and been drawing a lotus, not finished yet but here it is so far:

Hopefully will get it finished tomorrow (btw, to anyone who is thinking of buying a wacom tablet: do it! )
Thought the same as you, brilliant!
Wow Rossuk, those are really great! That Lotus really looks almost like a picture.

That youtube vid is insane... Nice find
350z I want to be the mother of your pencil case.

Failing that i'll be RossUK's pencil cases' mother.

Both jaw droppingly good.
Quote from [ 350Z ] :First one (Peugeot) is on A3 paper and Civic on A2 paper (my boyfriend's car, present for him on his birthday). I really enjoy drawing cars but recently I realised my first portrait with people faces and that was the most difficult drawing I've ever done so far .

Oh my god those are just beautiful!

By any change, do you draw requests? Like for example my car?
Well finished my Lotus yay! Really happy with the wacom tablet, makes things so much easier

Here's the finished product with BG:

And one without the BG:

I think I might draw a Formula 1 car next, anyone know a good reference? (preferably when the cars looked good :P)
Why does that look real
Well I spent a long time on it (10+ hours) and kept a close eye on my reference images, and of couse Photoshop makes it easy to zoom in and touch up areas.

But its all just done with different sized brushes and colours, and lots of patience
WOW! These are really good! i wish i could draw better, im not that good to be honest (BUT! apparently im good for my age [13])

Might go sketch a cartoon, see what i can come up with then see what you guys think
lol you win the whole forumz y0
Quote from asbjoern :did i give you permission to post my vid here?

and Ross, alot of jaggies(expression; jagged lines) on the lotus

That is true, I guess its because I didn't use a big enough paper size.

Yeah I'm a noob
Quote from RossUK :That is true, I guess its because I didn't use a big enough paper size.

Yeah I'm a noob

naah i wouldnt say youre a noob, ive seen much worse
Quote from RossUK :Well finished my Lotus yay! Really happy with the wacom tablet, makes things so much easier

Here's the finished product with BG:

And one without the BG:

I think I might draw a Formula 1 car next, anyone know a good reference? (preferably when the cars looked good :P)

I can also see a lot of jagged lines in the drawing and also some blurred parts, but still it's very good, I couldn't draw a whole car like that on the computer. I would have a go if I had a tablet PC.

Draw A Car Competition!!
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG