The online racing simulator
XR AE86 Lights
(13 posts, started )
XR AE86 Lights
Hey guys, here I have a new lightset for the XR cars. I tried to model it after the Trueno (AE86) lights as much as possible (within the limitations of LFS of course). I don't consider them quite finished yet, but they're good enough to release. Enjoy!

Edit - Updated dds file for Patch Z, skin in screenshot was made by [B2D]FunteX.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 682.8 KB - 578 views
Looking good! Nice one
Best AE86 lights I've seen.

How are the front lights affected?
lol dude i nearly freackd out...as i thought u werent a member and u were useing our skin "illegaly"...:P nice taillights (but why did u put a canadian sign on it? i dont think raz would like that...
Quote from VTiRoj :Best AE86 lights I've seen.

How are the front lights affected?

The front lights are simply the rear lights, so to speak. So take what you see at the rear, and tilt it 90 degrees, and that's what's at the front. Basically, half of it lights up. I put a new screenshot up for you to see.

Alex, I like to add a personal touch to my skin. I am Romanian, and prodrive is romanian, but I've lived in Canada longer than in Romania, so I am Canadian. That's the reason for the maple leaf. Anyway, its small and it's in the corner, I don't think razvan will mind.
nice ae86 lights
Quote :Alex, I like to add a personal touch to my skin. I am Romanian, and prodrive is romanian, but I've lived in Canada longer than in Romania, so I am Canadian. That's the reason for the maple leaf. Anyway, its small and it's in the corner, I don't think razvan will mind.

yea m8 its ok, no worries! first i didn't really recognize you...thought u were some1 else (new member or so).
:bump:

Updated DDS file for Patch Z.
Thats the best AE86 lights ive seen so far good job dude!!!
Nice lights
Thanx You,Nice DDS
Nice imk a bigtime Initial D lover

XR AE86 Lights
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG