The online racing simulator
XRT Spoiler
(21 posts, closed, started )
XRT Spoiler
Hey i was wondering where i can find a spoiler for the xrt, i was watching a video on youtube, and this guy had a big spoiler on the xrt, so if somebody could give me a link or something that would be great thanks
Quote from bamabogger :Hey i was wondering where i can find a spoiler for the xrt, i was watching a video on youtube, and this guy had a big spoiler on the xrt, so if somebody could give me a link or something that would be great thanks

no.
mod
did the guys name happen to be leadfootrob33???
i dont think it was
:riceboy:lol make sure u u put the audio system in it 2 that 18 hp

Furiously-Fast&LFSn00b nice ones right there how fast the fesita go 35 in the 1/4
and paint the car red ofcourse, with such a car you will be looking at 5-7HP more
I have the XRT with that Huge spoiler.
but i don't gonna give it, i have the opened eyes for the XR series toXD
Quote from sharukh :I have the XRT with that Huge spoiler.

fail
Quote from sharukh :I have the XRT with that Huge spoiler.

So bad that you don't have S2 to use them
I have Patch X with the XRT and Y with the XRG and Y haves the opened eyes and X the Huge Spoiler but i cant post it here
2 same games on one computer is a waste of space.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :2 same games on one computer is a waste of space.

yea

shame i have it too, using one for test patches
nah i have burned it on a cd
Quote from Furiously-Fast :2 same games on one computer is a waste of space.

i have 5 different lfs on my hd ranging from patch q, v, y18, z testing, and z
Quote from natedog420 :i have 5 different lfs on my hd ranging from patch q, v, y18, z testing, and z

lol, If there is any other patch that isn't the newest I'll keep, it'll be patch Y22. For that name changing bug.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :lol, If there is any other patch that isn't the newest I'll keep, it'll be patch Y22. For that name changing bug.

I remember this damage bug. It was veeery serious ;D
Such mods are not supposed to be released publically at all, I don't see what can come from this thread apart from advertising a mod that is against the devs wishes.
This thread is closed

XRT Spoiler
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG