Guitar Thiefes caught in Amsterdam Holland
(14 posts, started )
Okay a friend of me sended this to me this is about a couple who stole a guitar in store in amsterdam.

The couple have en enginous way of stealing it under her long dres while the guy destracts them.
While the locan Northerns holland Tv news channel AT5 is intervieuwing the owner of the store.

Suddenly the couple apears again in the store In the same clothes :doh:
The owner emediatly closes the store and cals the police

The recording of the events
:woohoo:
Good job that didn't happen over here, or the shop keeper would have got done for unlawful imprisonment and they sued for causing them mental anguish.
This isn't America,
Can't see from that video, looks like a heat camera all the way through the video ...
then there is something with your computer, video works just fine here.
i showed this clip to chrisuu here so it should work at mine
i think it is a brilliant way to steal a guitar, and it worked perfect the first time, but it is sooo stupid to come back in the same store with the same clothes a month later
good theyr couth. i would have been very angry when they stole my guitar and than came back for another one..
Omgah the video is Dutch.. I picked up some dutch from my ex GF but I mean come on, haven't these guys heard of subtitles? T_T
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Can't see from that video, looks like a heat camera all the way through the video ...

Ati card? Try turning wmv acceleration (or something like that) off?

---
As for the video. Full points for stupidity
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Omgah the video is Dutch.. I picked up some dutch from my ex GF but I mean come on, haven't these guys heard of subtitles? T_T

it is dutch television, i mean, at the news on the tv at your country they dont have dutch subtitels either?
Quote from schwantz34 :it is dutch television, i mean, at the news on the tv at your country they dont have dutch subtitels either?

No but we have English captions on teletext channel 888...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :This isn't America,

You'd like to think, but the sue everyone for everything trend carried on over here like it is the done thing. A lot of the new laws and paper work you have to do in this country are purely to try and cut down the risk of being sued.

Hell there was a guy somewhere in Lincolnshire (they never said where) who shit himself in the middle of town, sued the council and won because the toilets were closed for cleaning causing him to shit himself.

When was the last time you watched a commercial based television channel and didn't see a "hurt yourself? sue someone" advert?
Quote from Becky Rose :No but we have English captions on teletext channel 888...

We don't have teletext on internet.

We don't have English subtitles, except for some english channels/multilanguage channels
Quote from BlakjeKaas :We don't have teletext on internet.

We don't have English subtitles, except for some english channels/multilanguage channels

Call yourself a modern and forward thinking country! We all know the Dutch are just the Germans that Germany didnt want (bar a momentary laps of reason in the 40's), time to use a modern language: AMERICAN!

*ducks the angry glares from both camps of ensuing flamewar*
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You'd like to think, but the sue everyone for everything trend carried on over here like it is the done thing. A lot of the new laws and paper work you have to do in this country are purely to try and cut down the risk of being sued.

Hell there was a guy somewhere in Lincolnshire (they never said where) who shit himself in the middle of town, sued the council and won because the toilets were closed for cleaning causing him to shit himself.

When was the last time you watched a commercial based television channel and didn't see a "hurt yourself? sue someone" advert?

Those adverts are slightly different. If a company cleans their floors and doesn't put a wet floor sign down and someone trips they are liable. That's what all the public liabilty insurance shit is for. But yes I get your point.

Talking of which... brb walking into the village.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG