The online racing simulator
World sauna championships
(61 posts, started )
Quote from Doorman :I have a sauna in my house and we have it at 90°-95°. About 5 minutes-cold shower-another 5 minutes-another cold shower then cold beer! Ihana!
I must say I was surprised at 'only' 18 minutes @ 110° for a world championship.

Oh, of course, your dating a finnish chick aren't you? You gotta up the rep for us Brits man! :P
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh, of course, your dating a finnish chick aren't you? You gotta up the rep for us Brits man! :P

Yeah, been 'dating' her for 25 years! Not quite the 'chick' she used to be though.
Quote from Doorman :
I must say I was surprised at 'only' 18 minutes @ 110° for a world championship.

Well if you can beat it, I gues you'll be the next wc...
Quote from Doorman : Yeah, been 'dating' her for 25 years! Not quite the 'chick' she used to be though.

You better HOPE she's not reading these forums now boy! hahaha
Quote from hyntty :Well if you can beat it, I guess you'll be the next wc...

I didn't say I could beat it did I?
Quote from BlueFlame :You better HOPE she's not reading these forums now boy! hahaha

No worries on that score. You only need one dope per household!
Quote from Doorman :I didn't say I could beat it did I?

Shareth not bitter words, shareth only bitter ale my son!
Quote from BlueFlame :Shareth not bitter words, shareth only bitter ale my son!

No one gets their hands on MY ale!
I have been in sauna when i was little and i can say it was great!

Is it only a russian "tradition" to hit each other (not hard) with a bunch of eucalyptus?

Oh and something else.

I have heard (never tried though and don't want too) that if you have soap in sauna your eyes will hurt like hell.Is it true ?
Quote from [UKR] Race King :
Is it only a russian "tradition" to hit each other (not hard) with a bunch of eucalyptus?

Probably, because I've never heard of that. Eucalyptus? 'Vihta' (or 'vasta', which is technically what I should call it, being that I'm more eastern than wester Finnish ) is a bunch of silver birch boughs.
Quote :
I have heard (never tried though and don't want too) that if you have soap in sauna your eyes will hurt like hell.Is it true ?

Like I'm gonna find out Seriously, it doesn't hurt any more than in any other place.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :I have been in sauna when i was little and i can say it was great!

Oh and something else.

Everyone uses birches here.

World sauna championships
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG