The online racing simulator
At the moment our plan is to "merge" the two replays (part #1 up to 3:19 and part #2) into a single tracker result, and then doublecheck everything around the "seam".
That sounds like a good idea... if possible.
I don't know how tracker exactly works and will there be a problem when it comes to a point when a certain car jumps from one position on track to another...
There is no good idea in this situation, if somebody pitted before 3.19 and somebody else didn't, first team lost 35-50 seconds.
Well you will always keep that someone will have pain from this and some poeple wont, but admins need to be hard and just say here's the limit otherwise it will continua always from 'yea but he didnt ' or somthing like that
I know it's a difficult question, but when we can expect results?
Quote from Makao :I know it's a difficult question, but when we can expect results?

It all depends on the data and how easy it is to integrate. Then we have to verify the outcome. Be assured we're aiming to resolve this issue asap.
Quote from Makao :There is no good idea in this situation, if somebody pitted before 3.19 and somebody else didn't, first team lost 35-50 seconds.

We did just that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG