The online racing simulator
Searching for team mate -thread
According to the rules, everyone needs to have a team mate/team. So I made a thread for this...

Soo if anyone wants to pair up with me for the next season I'm open for offers .

I'm looking for solid top 10 results with occasional lucky top 9s and I'd like you to have similar agenda. It would be be nice if we both drove the whales but that is not a requirement. Desire for massive T1 carnage is always a plus.

Please PM.
#2 - J@tko
Aww, sounds like a lonely hearts column
You don't HAVE to have a team mate or team to participate in the league. But if you do, then you can enter the Team championship that runs along side the main Drivers championship.
Quote from GFresh :You don't HAVE to have a team mate or team to participate in the league. But if you do, then you can enter the Team championship that runs along side the main Drivers championship.

So one has to have a team mate to be able to enter the team championship

As I was looking at the rules I kinda guessed that having a team mate was not obligatory, thanks for the clarification though
#5 - P1lot
No, you don't have to have a team mate.
Triple 7 Racing got 4th position last season, and there was only me in it
Just for update I have a team mate now. To protect the innocent (that's me) the truth shall be revealed later
Quote from Hyperactive :According to the rules, everyone needs to have a team mate/team. So I made a thread for this...

Hmm, I should read the rules carefully. It means I'm looking for a team mate. If you are signed up and in the same situation, send me a pm. Thx!

P.S: I'm not exacting.
I am actually searching a team mate too, just note that I am an absolute beginner with LRFs, I just raced a few races with them in CTRA, that's all. So I will probably be one of the slowest racer of the league.

Also note that I am not sure If I can participate to the 2-3 first races, I will move in a new house in a few weeks, so I really don't know if we will have an Internet connexion immediatly.

Sorry for my poor English, blame my English teacher... Anyway I am doing my best every day to improve it.

Sooo, if you signed up this league and if your goal is to avoid the last place in the championship, PM me !

EDIT : I found a team-mate this afternoon.
Searching Teammate For [GT] Racing Team, i don't have experience for FZR .

So who want me with his teammate Send me a PM
Bumpy.

If there's anyone in desperate need of a teammate, send me a PM.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG