The online racing simulator
New movie: Edge.
(22 posts, started )
HAI THAR!

I didn't plan on publishing this movie here, basically because I already know what kind of comments I'll get on it. :P But I thought that I'd show you guys anyway.

Edge, another slowmotion movie. Not one of those regular ones though. I know that slowmotion movies should focus on tire deformation etc, but I chose to focus on other things. In the beginning to show LFS off, in the end to show some "drama" or whatever you could call it.
The movie is long, 4:41 to be precise. It's not action packed at all. I made it.. harmonic? Something to fall asleep to? lol.

Vimeo,
Youtube,
MQ-version for download, 192MB.

:wave2:
Very nice , but the only thing i see bad is the jumping cars , That -2 points

8/10
Nice video.

Main thing I didn't like was the lag but the editing itself is really nice. The camera work at the begining is cool.

Keep it up! You're getting better!
rly nice video
I'd say the intro was too long.... I mean WAY too long. 2 minutes in a 4+ minute video...

and as far as everything else - i dont see why it had to be slowmotion - you didn't show off suspension or tire work, so you could dub this action to normal music and speed the footage up by 2 and get a good action video
Awesome video, and beautiful music 10 / 10
Quote from squidhead :you didn't show off suspension or tire work

Read the first post, please? :]

Quote from [SWE]RE :I know that slowmotion movies should focus on tire deformation etc, but I chose to focus on other things.

Anyway, comments like squids was what I expected (got such comments on this movie before), so I must say that I'm surprised in a positive way. ^^

Thanks.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Read the first post, please? :]

But I did... and I still don't see why it had to be slowmotion. I see you made it "harmonic" and so on, but IMO it would still benefit from being more fast paced....
OH HELL YES!!! I love this video a lot. The introduction was really excellent and the music fitted well. I like the way you did slow-motion in a different kind of way and it, again, fitted the music.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :OH HELL YES!!! I love this video a lot. The introduction was really excellent and the music fitted well. I like the way you did slow-motion in a different kind of way and it, again, fitted the music.

That's nice to hear Astra. Real nice to hear. Tyvm. :]
I liked it The intro maybe was a tad to long. But I liked the song, so wasnt bored, (whats the song name btw :>) Nice to see me leading for a change xD in one moment I liked the flow of the video, altough the laginess of the cars ruins abit the slowmo, if not for the song, it wouldnt be a good slow-mo vid But I enjoyed watching it. so 8/10 keep up the good work
Now finally some original and sucesfull idea again. Only boring part for me was that middle half minute of vid (2:00 - 2:38). Anyway, very good work with cameras (especially at the beginning) and some nice editing work there also. 8/10
Tyvm. :]
#14 - neRu
Very nice!

And music is spot on moody! Whats the track called, i really like it
Yes come on.. track name into studio!!
Heh, I will upload the song somewhere later, I can't do it now. I could give you the name of the artist and track if I knew it, but uh.. I don't. I heard the song in a trailer for another game, I ripped the song and used it. So, I will upload it somewhere and publish the download link here when I can.
Well i got a short and small internet connection now...almost pay per view lool...and i cant see all videos, but i did see it, because i do like to see your improvement and guts do things diferently. It's not perfect and you know that, but i think it came from the heart. And i think i saw that.

Cheers mate.
Remooooved.
beautiful
Thanks
I'd guess it was by Apocalyptica, but please don't quote me on it!
Another bump, not just for the video, but for the movie maker - check out his other videos!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG