The online racing simulator
Slickmod by Kegetys
(138 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Very End :See, that's a even bigger reason to buy S2 now, isn't it?

PPL like you are reason why stay on demo.
ANY license check was cracked by me less in 5 minutes (no, not LFS's S2 check, but those tweak-things).

People stay on demo because they don't want to pay for a game.

They try to shift the blame onto blunt users such as The Very End but he's not to blame.

Either buy the game or accept you're to cheap to buy it, don't blame it on registered users.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

People stay on demo because they don't want to pay for a game.

They try to shift the blame onto blunt users such as The Very End but he's not to blame.

Either buy the game or accept you're to cheap to buy it, don't blame it on registered users.

i want to pay for game, but say please, how to pay with VISA ELECTRON.
BTW, parents dont agree to buy me game, so i could NOT use their VISA's.
Why should I say please, we (as users) don't care at the end of the day if you buy S2 or not.

Heard of Paypal? I believe you can use them there. Nice attempt at an excuse.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why should I say please, we (as users) don't care at the end of the day if you buy S2 or not.

Heard of Paypal? I believe you can use them there. Nice attempt at an excuse.

Nice attempt at being an a$$ but you just come off as stupid...read the post again and try to understand it.
Sorry I don't read things! That'd be far to easy. I'm an a dollar dollar, nice
Quote from Shadowww :i want to pay for game, but say please, how to pay with VISA ELECTRON.

If the LFS.net payment gateway doesn't support visa electron then PayPal does.
Quote from Shadowww :i want to pay for game, but say please, how to pay with VISA ELECTRON.

It's actually very easy. You need to go to your banks website (where you can pay bills and stuff) and enable online purchasing by ticking a box. Ofc it's not that easy if you don't have the account number and password Then you just login to lfs.net, click Buy A License, enter some details and you're done. Just note that you need to put the same details (name, address etc) that you have in your bank account

Atleast for me it was this easy. Could be different in your country. Ask Google
Šadow pērc takš licenci, sen jau laiks! Verēsi kodēt bekgraundā uz demo akkaunta.

Nothing personal.
i have a slickmod that works with patch z, ask me nicely and i might email it to you
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Well people like you bitch when you start a new thread so either way... And I couldn't see any new threads so just decided to bump this 1

Of course
Patch Y slickmod works with Z too.
This thread is closed

Slickmod by Kegetys
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG