The online racing simulator
Lap 10-15
Car #39
Chicane after oval
The car is gaining a huge advantage due to extreme cutting
I know you admins always do the best you can, but next time if you have to do a "restart", please reconsider the idea of standing start. All cars get too close each other in T1, and is so unnecesary after 3 hours racing... A rolling start in single line have less stress given the situation.... We were 8th, and after T1 we were last and with a lot damage forcing us to pit...
I´ll post details as soon as i have the replay...
Quote from cbr929 :Lap 10-15
Car #39
Chicane after oval
The car is gaining a huge advantage due to extreme cutting

Subsequent to this protest, the admins watched #39 for several laps and saw somewhat frequent but not consistent cutting. #39 should consider this to be a formal warning. Any future aggressive cutting will result in a penalty.
Quote from NorwegianViper :Time: 2h 10m 30sec
Lap 55 (there on 58)
#30 against #4
2nd sector, corner before the oval
Replay: http://www.mercuryracingteam.com/moe4_ky3_2h10.mpr

Driver had considerable amounts of lag for at least that lap and was disappearing and reappeaing throughout, room was given for the inside and after being punted up the rear in a straight line approaching the corner the lag sent our car spinning. The replay does show the #4 car reappear and on collision course with our rear end and just before there was contact the #4 car jumps away and our car spins from the contact it predicted due to their lag.
The replay is all but useless because none of their actions are real, however if you watch in slow-mo you can see what happens as a result of lag, its impossible for it to happen by our actions alone.
On LFS Remote the car was going all over the place too, but as they'd only just joined the track from a pitstop there wasnt much warning before they were on top of us and our car was sent spinning without our actions being the reason.

Cars involved: #04, #31
#4 was having massive lag at that time (meaning dis- and reappearing). A pass from #04 resulted in a spin for #31 due slight contact.

Unlucky racing incident caused by lag. No penalties given.
Quote from Locovich :I know you admins always do the best you can, but next time if you have to do a "restart", please reconsider the idea of standing start. All cars get too close each other in T1, and is so unnecesary after 3 hours racing... A rolling start in single line have less stress given the situation.... We were 8th, and after T1 we were last and with a lot damage forcing us to pit...
I´ll post details as soon as i have the replay...

Lap 1 (sector 1) after restart (40 sec.)

#15 hit (unnecesary) #10

No coment.......

http://rapidshare.com/files/150852943/first_corner.mpr.html
-
(xenoa) DELETED by xenoa
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Is this an official protest?

Why not? What´s wrong?
Quote from AppiePils :State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

• The correct lap,
#15 hit (unnecesary) #10
• The lap/sector/time
As said....
#15 hit (unnecesary) #10

The same.... nothing will give us what we lost...
After reviewing the replay, this is determined to be a racing incident. No penalties given.

Quote from Locovich :
• The correct lap,
#15 hit (unnecesary) #10
• The lap/sector/time
As said....
#15 hit (unnecesary) #10

The same.... nothing will give us what we lost...

• Lap 20
• Cars #17 and #40
• Sector 1
• The lapped car didnt give any space for us to pass him resulting in a contact that has made our car loss a lot of time

http://www.mediafire.com/?djx0zmulyjv
Quote from Falcon_PT :• Lap 20
• Cars #17 and #40
• Sector 1
• The lapped car didnt give any space for us to pass him resulting in a contact that has made our car loss a lot of time

http://www.mediafire.com/?djx0zmulyjv

Car #40 missed his normal brake point resulting in a line that looked like he had left room the under braking closing up car #17. Continuing on his normal line (and still being in front for the next corner) he contacted with the faster GT1 car, while being passed on the other side by another (not involved) car.

Normal race incident. No penalties given.
Protest against #31 for extensive cutting of chicane...
Time stamp around 3h:30min - 3h:45min...

Well I know this is of no use now because someone will see this and warn the driver not to do it and there will be no penalty, but it is such a shame to do that and gain advantage when we had so good battle with passing and repassing each other...

EDIT: at least 36 people saw this on live stream...
I'm sorry, but if you're accusing me of cheating by cutting, you're very wrong. Generally I just miss apex and hit few cones, still losing about 10 kmh because of this. I remeber actually getting advantage from cutting (unintentional obviously) just once, but still, was mb just few kmh. I would never cut to win time, that's just very not me.

And in any case, I did not win anything from this cutting. At lap 90 u can actually see, how I cutted a lot cause of mistake and actually lost lots of time cause of that. And your car cutted just as much anyway =\
Its ok... just shame for TV audience

Nice racing!
• Lap 155
• F1RST Racing GT2 (#35) / #low-racing (#02)
• lap 155/sector 1/time
• #35 blocked and hit us (#02) hard while overlapping, and damaged our car.

replay after the stint.
• Lap 155
• lap 155/sector 1/time (Lap 4 for F1RST Racing because of the disco)
• #02 divebombed (#35) hard and drove in to the side of the car. Causing damage to both cars. No overlap obtained before braking.

Replay: http://www.thomm.nl/low.mpr ..Once again mprEdit wat failing, but the incident is only 4 laps into the replay
Regarding to post #40:

You can take the replay from Thomas (post #42), as this is the same situation.
Quote from zockmachine :• Lap 155
• lap 155/sector 1/time
• #35 blocked and hit us (#02) hard while overlapping, and damaged our car.

replay after the stint.

Quote from Thommm :• Lap 155
• lap 155/sector 1/time (Lap 4 for F1RST Racing because of the disco)
• #02 divebombed (#35) hard and drove in to the side of the car. Causing damage to both cars. No overlap obtained before braking.

Replay: http://www.thomm.nl/low.mpr ..Once again mprEdit wat failing, but the incident is only 4 laps into the replay

After review of the replay, #low attempted a dangerous pass starting from too far back, resulting in the contact. Drive Through penalty given to Car #02 #low racing.
#43 - need
Any chance of having the full replay available to download?
Both parts of the race if possible
Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG