The online racing simulator
Quote from Crazyy :
Also, I'm still unsure about the yellow flag thing. Will their be an announcement on whether it's a full course yellow, or just yellow in a section?

Local yellow = lfs yellow = Yellow 'Yellow Flag' RCM
Full Course yellow = Yellow 'Safety Car Deployed' RCM
can we disable chat to avoid disturbing messages ? all important info comes over RCM's, or ?
I'm busy with the MoE 12h, but you should be able to get one of our servers...

PM "jasonmatthews"
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
**FROM DEKO*** "Everyone come too FRO|FormulaRacing|CART
People. Come to FRO|FormulaRacing|CART. Same password you received in your PM.
Server not on remote?
Thanks.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :@Sonicrealms Racing (Gil07 etc)- Someone mentioned you guys may be able to host the round this week? Not sure if that offer still stands, or whether that person had the "right" to offer, but if SR is able to do this it will be very helpful.

1stBFA isnt able to host a race, and the FRO server is down at moment, im going to try and setup an airattack server if needed, but i dont have all the info (passwords etc) to access the actual server at moment (lost them when my pc died) - but will see what i can do there anyway.

If someone could let myself or deko know if SR is able to do this for this round it would be much appreciated

Guys, if you need a server for the next and remaining rounds let me know and i'll sort it out for you..
Quote from jasonmatthews :Guys, if you need a server for the next and remaining rounds let me know and i'll sort it out for you..

The server is back up now, but thanks anyway
WTF!!!!

Im not able to post everyday and keep up to date with race applications. As everyone knows FRO will be at EVERY round. Every time. We have not missed one single round.

Paul, please in my absence could you take over admin for me so this cannot happen again. Im trying my best to keep up but wont be around full time for a few weeks yet.

Maz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG