The online racing simulator
Just a quick question...

as I'm driving as [VIP] I can choose my skin:

would I be allowed to use a modifyed Superleague Formula Skin of BVB, or shall I use my yfb Team Skin... what you think for OneGP is better? Both are uploaded to LFSWorld.net
Attached images
BF1_55_OneGP.jpg
BF1_55_OneGP_BVB.jpg
i have a question: my teammate horschte also wants to drive this race, so is it possible, that we both drive as "1stBFA #2"-team ? so we could use our teamskins for this race ? (this would be me with #23 and horschte with #13) would be cool, if we could represent our team also, the main drivers for this race and 1stBFA will be dislo and chris.
Quote from haelje :i have a question: my teammate horschte also wants to drive this race, so is it possible, that we both drive as "1stBFA #2"-team ? so we could use our teamskins for this race ? (this would be me with #23 and horschte with #13) would be cool, if we could represent our team also, the main drivers for this race and 1stBFA will be dislo and chris.

I'll let that happen, but the first 1stBFA Team to confirm will be the one to score points for that team, to keep it fair...so 1stBFA #2, should they score any points, will only count towards Driver, and NOT Team standings.

d
Quote from dekojester :I'll let that happen, but the first 1stBFA Team to confirm will be the one to score points for that team, to keep it fair...so 1stBFA #2, should they score any points, will only count towards Driver, and NOT Team standings.

d

really nice, never expected to score points for team ranking with the second one

the names for team "1stBFA#2":

1stBFA#2 T.Wolf (lfsname: horschte)
1stBFA#2 M.Deutschel (lfsname: haelje)
Quote from haelje : really nice, never expected to score points for team ranking with the second one

the names for team "1stBFA#2":

1stBFA#2 T.Wolf (lfsname: horschte)
1stBFA#2 M.Deutschel (lfsname: haelje)

I need car numbers, also.

:-)

I'll also go into the server later tonight and upload the layout and save it on there for you.

d
13 - 1stBFA#2 T.Wolf (lfsname: horschte)
23 - 1stBFA#2 M.Deutschel (lfsname: haelje)

if the numbers are okay ?
deko

will I still have my driver championship points from when I was racing for PRT added to any points I might get for [TC-R]?
Quote from thatguy :deko

will I still have my driver championship points from when I was racing for PRT added to any points I might get for [TC-R]?

Yes. I do not carry over those into team points, however, to your new team. I apply team points on a per race basis, based on the team finish position, irrespective of driver.

d
Quote from dekojester :I'll let that happen, but the first 1stBFA Team to confirm will be the one to score points for that team, to keep it fair...so 1stBFA #2, should they score any points, will only count towards Driver, and NOT Team standings.

d

You know... there's actually nothing bad about having many teams. So to me it wouold make sence, if anyone chooses to do so, to be running two teams which both score team points... for different teams (#1 and #2) naturally. Right?
Quote from dekojester :Oi ! Robybobey ! Ahem ! Pay attention to this !

d

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BE A PART OF AMD CAPSULE THEN JUST SAY, I HAVE A FREE SLOT
Quote from robybobey :IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BE A PART OF AMD CAPSULE THEN JUST SAY, I HAVE A FREE SLOT

Just PM the guy that asked for a team deusch! =P

And how bout this suggestion. In order to enter a second team into the series, the team name has to be registered in Italian, via red bull / torro rosso. lol
So can FRO enter a 2nd two car team, as requested long ago we would like too. Might even get a drive myself then, lol

High Woooz!!

See you all soon.

Oh, nice to see Silver back! speaking soon.

Best, Maz
Question:

It says nothing about it in the rules, so are we allowed to use Automatic Gearbox when racing?

On the 1stBFA server thats up, you're not allowed, but i'm just checking for final preparations
Quote from Davidos93 :Question:

It says nothing about it in the rules, so are we allowed to use Automatic Gearbox when racing?

On the 1stBFA server thats up, you're not allowed, but i'm just checking for final preparations

Driving using auto gears is pretty much impossible in BF1, downshifting just causes the back end to step out
Uh oh :S

I'm seriously doubtful as to wether i'll make the cut :S

I'm practising in single player, but i can't work out where to find the extra seconds from :/

My best is a 1:23:63, and thats 4 seconds off where i need to be, :/

any tips? :S
Quote from Davidos93 :Uh oh :S

I'm seriously doubtful as to wether i'll make the cut :S

I'm practising in single player, but i can't work out where to find the extra seconds from :/

My best is a 1:23:63, and thats 4 seconds off where i need to be, :/

any tips? :S

Watch the WR replay
I have my wheel back and i would like to race in this round, i will get practicing tonight , and anybody want a teammate??I will make a skin tonight,
Quote from pacesetter :I have my wheel back and i would like to race in this round, i will get practicing tonight , and anybody want a teammate??I will make a skin tonight,

You can join AMD Capsule if you want, I have the skin...
can't be safety car for this round deko, having some problems atm and if i have time to focus on anything it wil be MoE sowwi
ok, heres a replay of about 6 laps, i think 3 was the best.

comments welcome, and spare me the obvious ones :P (such has hitting walls, missed shifts (i'm new to the whole manual shift whilst trying to keep an F1 car on the road whilst its going 300kph round a corner :P )
Attached files
[TC-R] D.Storer_KY2R_BF1_2.spr - 215.7 KB - 238 views
Quote from Mazar :So can FRO enter a 2nd two car team, as requested long ago we would like too. Might even get a drive myself then, lol

High Woooz!!

See you all soon.

Best, Maz

Yeah, you can also enter a second team, but again, only the first registered will score points in the Official Team Standings.

Also, in future, if teams want to do a second team, they can, but I will give priroity to first teams before another instance of, say, FRO.

And Mazar, I need your confirmations for who's driving ASAP, please
Quote from Mazar :So can FRO enter a 2nd two car team, as requested long ago we would like too. Might even get a drive myself then, lol

High Woooz!!

See you all soon.

Best, Maz

hey maz, I think deko wants the names of the drivers who are starting under the FRO banner

EDIT: Damn... deko beat me...
Quote from Davidos93 :ok, heres a replay of about 6 laps, i think 3 was the best.

comments welcome, and spare me the obvious ones :P (such has hitting walls, missed shifts (i'm new to the whole manual shift whilst trying to keep an F1 car on the road whilst its going 300kph round a corner :P )

Ok, only watched the first few laps, but i can see that you could fairly easily get up to the mark: (BTW, I'm no expert :tilt
  1. The faster you go, the more grip you have. <-- v important.
  2. You're driving like your grandmother. You need to me much more agressive with your turn in and power on the exit. Your braking isnt too bad.
  3. You're losing about 2 seconds in 2 corners alone. In turn 4 (the long right) you won't need to brake for the little kink before it - flat through there. And you're losing waaay too much time at the really long right in the middle. Add another rear wing and go much much faster through there. I can get a FXR to go 100mph through there - you're in a BF1
  4. Where did you get the set from?
  5. Driving with 100% fuel won't help :P

Hope to see you racing tomorrow

EDIT: Having just driven with your set: Shit its understeery!!!!!! Please please get a better set!
Quote from Davidos93 :ok, heres a replay of about 6 laps, i think 3 was the best.

When I get off work in about 4 hours I'll make some comments but you can go on www.lfsworld.net and download the WR replay. You can also use the instant hotlap analyzer to compare your lines and just about anything you can think of with someone elses hotlap.

If you're just starting to practice with manual i really recommend putting in a good amount of laps tonight to get used to it.
Thanks alot, i'll practise that when i get back, more comments welcome

At point 2. I'm scared to go too agressive, i tried it, but when i get agressive, i tend to go over the top and loose control :/
4. Crazyy gave it to me, but its on Team Inferno
5. I know :P

Edit: Erm, does anyone have a better set then? It is understeery, especially during the long right handers, 4 and (counting the shicane as 1 corner) 7?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG