The online racing simulator
Wheel color sliders
(18 posts, started )
Wheel color sliders
OK, this might be just a minor improvement, but I thought it would be nice if you could enter the RGB values as numbers (via right click on the slider, just as the sun heading in the LFS Viewer), for example to color your wheels in the box or to change the color of the display in the cockpit.
Right now I'm just guessing if the colors fit to the colors of the skin and I don't think it would be too hard to implement it, since it's already done in the LFS Viewer.
If this has been posted before feel free to delete the thread. Or if I'm missing something and it's already been done... delete it, too
that would really be nice
:iagree:, and an option to CHROME/UNCHROME (reflections i mean) would be nice too, for the wheel spokes, that will be Full wheel customisation .

Aolfo Herrera.
yes!
#5 - Lible
I'd say a small selection of like 3 wheels per car too
So every car wont look the same ...
Quote from LFSn00b :-1, i don't want to see "neon" wheels

Where you read that he wrote about neon wheels?
Chrome =/= neon...
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I'd say a small selection of like 3 wheels per car too
So every car wont look the same ...

+1million for that idea! I've been always wanting something like that. different wheels that can be modelled out for each car!
id like different wheels in front that back.
Quote from chavm481 :id like different wheels in front that back.

Another great idea! just that it wouldn't suit FWD cars.
Quote from LFSn00b :NVM, i thought he wanted non-reflective wheels(matte) which allows you to glitch them and make them look really bright.

Well my suggestion is NOT for make some neon wheels, i hate they, what i mean is an option to make some parts of the wheel reflective or unreflective, example: the spokes, some real wheel desings are like that.

Adolfo Herrera.
like chrome, and matte.
Good idea +1
Quote from Drift King CZ :Is it only with inputs for RGB values, or there are still also color sliders? I would let them both. The sliders are usefull too, when you are too lazy to get RGB values..

It uses the standard windows colorpicker, which ofcourse has sliders (albeit a little different).
Alternating wheel colours? (if you have a skin that is half one colour and half another colour)
no, we need a matt wheel selection and a rgb input for the lfs color sliders.

Wheel color sliders
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG