The online racing simulator
There are no black spectators.
(42 posts, started )
There are no black spectators.
LOL. The irony. The one who designed them is black on top of that .

Bah thats a minor detail... Usually when racing you don't stop to check if theres a black man or woman in the crowd O_O.
the drivers are though, aren't they?
Quote from [DUcK] :the drivers are though, aren't they?

Only if you want them to be.
Quote from evilpimp :Only if you want them to be.

I want them green
Seeing the Hulk driving LFS is one of my main points in life!
Then your driver is now green.
all my drifters are asian, my drag racers are american, my touring car drivers are british/german. and my f1 drivers are italian/french. and my pitcrew is black and im german.
Humbug!

Not a single Finn amongst them - at least give 'em Rallycross.
Hank, the Finns were too drunk, they never actually made it to the track. Instead they elected to stay at home, sauna and drink Vodka.
hahah
this is lost case
I think I can clearly remember them on the old Blackwood.

EDIT: They still are
Attached images
yes_we_can.jpg
^ Hahaha, you Germans... ^
They could do with a steward to stop everybody perching on the back of the seats too. That's a health-and-safety lawsuit waiting to happen
^ yes, then no more spectators, even server spectators
Quote from evilpimp :LOL. The irony. The one who designed them is black on top of that .

Bah thats a minor detail... Usually when racing you don't stop to check if theres a black man or woman in the crowd O_O.

I don't even check if there are white ones...
There are clearly no Germans present either. I note the lack of towels on any of the seats.
I didn't see cameras flashing, so I guess ain't no Japanese either...
Nor Italians, as there is no sea of red caps.
Nor any Scot baring their arse at the English drivers while shouting FFFRRREEEDDOOMMM.

*Mel Gibson will burn in hell for that inaccurate version of a Scottish Legend....and also for the poor remake of Life of Brian *
Quote from z3r0c00l :There are clearly no Germans present either. I note the lack of towels on any of the seats.

hahaha, nice one
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :*Mel Gibson will burn in hell for that inaccurate version of a Scottish Legend *

As if he would've had a cat in hell's chance of attacking York.
#25 - aoun
theres no arabic people in the stands! WTF? LFS is racial!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG