The online racing simulator
New Lambo
(39 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I guess it's "shit"

I'm reporting you for saying a rude word! :nerd:

In all seriousness though, if they start making cars that look a bit more insane like the Reventon, then it can only be a good thing because I'm sick of bland looking supercars.
Cars were beautiful in the 30's, '80s and '90s, but now?
Looks like a mixture within Ferrari and mclaren
#29 - robt
Quote from Inouva :Looks like a mixture within Ferrari and mclaren

At least theyve got some experience of that design method
Quote from The site thingy :
Oh. My. God. has there ever been a hotter saloon car?

Yes. yes there has
Quattroporte ugly? Cars in the ´30s beautifuls? LOL

IMO the Quatroporte is one of the most beautiful cars ever made and the cars in the ´30s weren´t even cars.

About the Lambo.. the pictures of the suv are just renders and digital art, and the saloon car looks nice, specially the arse.
Quote from robt :At least theyve got some experience of that design method

Something along the lines of "I SAW IT FIRST" haha
#33 - wark
Quote from Bob Smith :Something about the front has hints of Miura in it. Maybe the louvres?

I actually found it by googling Miura. But then there's the new Miura concept as well... maybe this is a new, new Miura concept? Oh well. I like all Miuras. But I'm biased
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :To be fair, if they did make an SUV they would probably do a much better job than the likes of Audi, since Lamborghini used to make tractors.

I doubt it, since Lambo is owned by Audi and AFAIK most of the engineering is done by them... and the whole lot is owned by VW...
well.. just a copy on the fron of the F430 and on the Maserati at the back (Quatroporte)....

i didnt like it
Quote from MAGGOT :I doubt it, since Lambo is owned by Audi and AFAIK most of the engineering is done by them... and the whole lot is owned by VW...

And Porsche own 60% or so of VW, so Porsche own them all, which goes back to the Cayenne anyway.. lol
#37 - wark
This beats any SUV or tractor any day.
Quote from wark :This beats any SUV or tractor any day.

Couldn't agree more. Well. I could. You're just trying to make me go all mushy eh Wark? Hearing an Audi 5pot makes me wet my metaphoric pants.
Quote from wark :This beats any SUV or tractor any day.

Agreed. This beats any car built after '05

New Lambo
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG