The online racing simulator
New Lambo
(39 posts, started )
New Lambo
Quote from 1303s_vortech :This would not be their 1st try on a SUV.
Have ever never heard of the LM002?
& the LM004

Oh yeah, trust me i'm well old enough to remember them

Apparently they were shockingly bad cars too, although it didn't stop the American Army from order a couple o' thousand of em

That new concept SUV looks hideous though, so no doubt all the footballers and their wifes will be ditching the Cayenne and buying one of those
I think it looks ok. I wouldn't say no to one.
God lambo's are ugly. The last cool one they made was the Diablo.
But nothing beats the Countach or the Miura.
Quote from Mazz4200 :
Apparently they were shockingly bad cars too, although it didn't stop the American Army from order a couple o' thousand of em

er...there was only like 400 made?
Looks Like a streched LP560-4. Looks nice, but doesn't 'wow' you as much as a Lambo is supposed to.
I absoloutely love the F-22 style front-end that lambourghini's putting on everything at the moment.
That's one nice car
#11 - pipa
Good looking car imo
#12 - JJ72
very odd on an saloon.

almost ricers like level of over the topness.
#13 - wark
This one looks slightly better. Whatever it is...
Looks like a stretched corvette :P
LM002, actually it was Lamborghini's aim to sell these vehicles to the US Army to replace the Jeep, but the army declined the offer. So Lamborghini decided to turn them into civilian vehicles. Your more likely to see these beasts in down town Moscow than you are storming the deserts of Afghan.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Front engine and 4 doors ?, gimme a Quattroporte anyday of the week.

They're both ugly.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Looks Like a streched LP560-4. Looks nice, but doesn't 'wow' you as much as a Lambo is supposed to.

I don't see any LP560-4 in this, I really don't. From the side, I see Quattroporte, from the rear 3/4 I see new Camaro, and in the front I see shitty Toyota/Lexus concept. I knew this was going to be bad, but I didn't think it'd be this bad. This thing is not what Lamborghini is about, not at all.

I don't know how anyone could go to a dealer, see an LP560-4 and an LP640 and then decide they'd rather buy this...
Quote from Klutch :er...there was only like 400 made?

Oopsy, Errrr typo...so yeah as i said, apparently the American Army bought a couple of hundred of em....think i got away with that one........[edit]oh bollocks, should have read the whole thread, seems Bob and Rdcranno knew more to the story than i did.

Quote from MAGGOT :They're both ugly.

The Quattroporte, ugly ? Thats a joke, right ? Or are you admitting you got no taste.

You ever seen one in the metal, they look stunning, got real presence. They look so much better in real life than they do in pictures, and the interiors are pure luxury. I actually think it looks better than the GranTurismo, and that is a stonkingly beautiful looking car, which again looks so much better in real life.

I agree with you one the Lambo being ugly though. As it is, that roofline is too long, and gives a weird sort of proportion to the whole design. And the front end may look great on a Reventon, but i think it's a bit much on this, like it's trying to hard. The car might look better if it was shortened and made into a 2 door coupe, but i guess they're making it to compete with that new Porsche Panamara (which i think is pug ugly too).
Quote from Mazz4200 :The Quattroporte, ugly ? Thats a joke, right ? Or are you admitting you got no taste.

I have quite good taste, actually. The issue with the Quottroporte is that is a luxury performance vehicle that does neither of those things well. The design reflects that, it does neither luxury nor performance well in terms of the image. (IMO, of course.)

Quote :You ever seen one in the metal, they look stunning, got real presence. They look so much better in real life than they do in pictures, and the interiors are pure luxury.

I don't recall what the interior looks like, so I won't comment on that, but yea, it does look a LOT better in the flesh, I'll give you that much. But still, something about it just is not right. Proportionally it's off, and as I said, it's not quite luxury and not quite performance styling, so it falls in no-man's land somewhere in the middle. Maybe it's not "ugly" but I certainly don't consider it to be a beautiful vehicle either.

Quote :I actually think it looks better than the GranTurismo, and that is a stonkingly beautiful looking car, which again looks so much better in real life.

I'm still yet to see the GranTurismo in person, but I'll take your word that it looks better in person than it does in pictures (as Maseratis often do) - but in pictures alone it is absolutely GORGEOUS! One of my favorite modern vehicles - based on design - for sure.

Quote :...but i guess they're making it to compete with that new Porsche Panamara (which i think is pug ugly too).

Agreed. Hideous piece of trash. Apparently it's not as ugly as the last time I saw concepts of it, though, but I bet it's still not much of a looker. This is one of the things I really don't understand, though; why are these performance companies doing these 4 door vehicles? They look trash and are not what the companies have ever been about. I just don't get it.
Quote from Mazz4200 : Oopsy, Errrr typo...so yeah as i said, apparently the American Army bought a couple of hundred of em....think i got away with that one........[edit]oh bollocks, should have read the whole thread, seems Bob and Rdcranno knew more to the story than i did.

The Quattroporte, ugly ? Thats a joke, right ? Or are you admitting you got no taste.

You ever seen one in the metal, they look stunning, got real presence. They look so much better in real life than they do in pictures, and the interiors are pure luxury. I actually think it looks better than the GranTurismo, and that is a stonkingly beautiful looking car, which again looks so much better in real life.

I agree with you one the Lambo being ugly though. As it is, that roofline is too long, and gives a weird sort of proportion to the whole design. And the front end may look great on a Reventon, but i think it's a bit much on this, like it's trying to hard. The car might look better if it was shortened and made into a 2 door coupe, but i guess they're making it to compete with that new Porsche Panamara (which i think is pug ugly too).

The Quattroporte IS Ugly, all Maserati's are!
Its front bumper is a bit Ferrari(sh)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Its front bumper is a bit Ferrari(sh)

You could shorten that last word to 4 letters quite easily. I will give you a clue, it rhymes with Brit and smells like one.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :You could shorten that last word to 4 letters quite easily. I will give you a clue, it rhymes with Brit and smells like one.

I guess it's "shit"

New Lambo
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG