Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
holy cow... is that real? or photshop
Quote from Gills4life :

*types*

"Me too!"

"
don't worry about that honey, I got a plan! Grab the jerrycan..."

Woo, I return from a week in Malta to my favirote thread only to find people bitching about making jokes at fat people.

Fact is, get over it. People are fat, mostly because they om nom nom on cakes and pies too much.

On topic : Great pics, good laugh after a shitty day, thanks
Quote from chanoman315 :holy cow... is that real? or photshop

According to my science teacher, that is actually real. Some guys on the Eastern side of the United States decided to head into the hurricane because if they dock into port, their boat would be bashed around and probably would end up on land somewhere.

They lived.
Quote from Scatter :According to my science teacher, that is actually real. Some guys on the Eastern side of the United States decided to head into the hurricane because if they dock into port, their boat would be bashed around and probably would end up on land somewhere.

They lived.

Yeah.. I don't see a hurricane lifting up a large tanker any time anyway. Just make sure you're inside + away from any windows.

Hell, we should ducttape our houses onto tankers.. fail-safe solution!
yes!!!! ^^ Genius!
Got to love this kid...he got the right idea for his homework!

Quote from Bladerunner :Got to love this kid...he got the right idea for his homework!

i didn't post that pic here? lol
i found it month ago anyway rofl!!!
Quote from J@tko :I'm 5'10-5'11 ish and I weigh 58kg. So kinda rather underweight

Same as me mate, im 6' (1.83 metres) And 9 and a half stone (about 60kg) Im well skinny!
Quote from Bladerunner :Got to love this kid...he got the right idea for his homework!

well what did the teacher expect as an answer? i would of marked it right

^^ Rofl
AHAHAHA :ices_rofl
aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
The last picture is great.

Haha, love that last picture
just found this:biggrinfl

Attached images
fail.jpg
Perfect argument that the only racing games should be proper simulations.....
What a retard
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG