The online racing simulator
fancy a laugh? ;)
(23 posts, started )
fancy a laugh? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/v/TSkUvvDtRFU&hl=en&fs=1

what do you think?

i think the longest he stays on the track is about 10 seconds, thats when he's looking over the wheel to find out that there's a wall heading straight for him
He reminds me of when I'm playing Burnout Paradise. what game is that anyway? Can't be LFS because you'll be flying if you hit the wall that fast.
:biggrinfl

poor guy haha, he was playing lfs?
i'm not sure of the game, but i was taking a look at some of the world's best race simulators, and found this h
Quote from Furiously-Fast :He reminds me of when I'm playing Burnout Paradise. what game is that anyway? Can't be LFS because you'll be flying if you hit the wall that fast.

it is lfs, or looks very much like it. Kyoto gp? ahhh, GT4

funny how he stands up to see where hes going
Oh clicked on vid, read description then it said GT4.
edit:

such... a.... waste... i would love to have a go in that!
Guys, you dont understand... He was drifting.
Simulators are not for kids... even if the GT4 isn't.
That would be my driving if I were forced to do cockpit veiw
Well atleast he had the counter steer goin on! Better than 40% of LFS guys
He drives sideways so much he can't drive strait no more... I think it's the Azn way
#13 - CSU1
Quote from james_bskt :http://www.youtube.com/v/TSkUvvDtRFU&hl=en&fs=1

what do you think?

i think the longest he stays on the track is about 10 seconds, thats when he's looking over the wheel to find out that there's a wall heading straight for him

...thats not a link to the YouTube video it's a link to a stream of some sort

...anyone else having problems?
first i copied the embed code, and lfsforum.net wouldnt have it, so i just got rid of all the code except the URL. it plays on it's own for some reason, not sure why.
I had an expierence far worse at Lime Rock for the ALMS race.

My family and I decided to go over to the BMW stand, which had a BMW LMP V12, new M3 GTR and a Formula BMW car. Along with the cars were 2 simulators(one was broken of course) running Rtractor(BMW Sauber at Montreal). I was eager to give it a go and try Rtractor for the first time, but I got there 5 seconds too late. A family walked over and insisted everyone have a go. The parents were decent, but the 5 year old did not fair too well... 30 minutes for 2 laps. The father would try to help the kid, but instead he woud throw off the kids horrific driving and make it even worse. I stood and stood, waiting for my go until I got cut in line and eventually gave up. The kid's driving makes the one in the video look like Schumacher. I wish I could have filmed such a poor execution of the brake pedal(aka none). Not to mention the kid trying Rfactor seemed to believe the wheel only rotated 5 degrees.
Its Fuji on GT4
that kid doesnt look like he's controlling the wheel, i think his hands are just stuck on it
Quote from james_bskt :that kid doesnt look like he's controlling the wheel, i think his hands are just stuck on it

to me it looks like its hot. ( The wheel)
- he changes his hands position every 2 seconds..
LOOOOOL, He is very small for play ..
that's with brake aids-tc-abs and all that shit... just follow the cones

fancy a laugh? ;)
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG