The online racing simulator
Another school shooting in finland..
(112 posts, started )
Quote from Mirtsu :First Shoot accident In Jokela. Shooter Was Auvinen. They think that Saari and Auvinen was connection to each other

They were in same BF2 clan. And this is going to happen again next year.
Quote from deggis :No. Buying gun and obtaining gun lisence is different thing. And you would need parents authorisation for that and its probably not that easy as it sounds like. And probably that is limited only to hunting guns.

Hunting guns are designed to easily kill animals.

Guess what humans are?

No guns at all should be purchasable from a shop without a full gun license, you also should have to be over the age of 21.

Or, just ban them all together.
Quote from hyntty :How does my fairly justified exaggeration make it any less of a grievance?

ok, you were right

Quote from mcintyrej :Hunting guns are designed to easily kill animals.

Guess what humans are?

Never heard of sensible persons who hunts only humans.

Quote :No guns at all should be purchasable from a shop without a full gun license

It is like that.

Quote :Or, just ban them all together.

UK banned handguns but that didn't stop gun crimes. Blaming guns alone is as stupid as blaming video games or movies. And I don't have gun, I'm not a gun nut and only time I've used guns was in the army.
Quote from deggis :ok, you were right

Never heard of sensible persons who hunts only humans.

It is like that.

UK banned handguns but that didn't stop gun crimes. Blaming guns alone is as stupid as blaming video games or movies. And I don't have gun, I'm not a gun nut and only time I've used guns was in the army.

It doesn't stop gun crime you are correct, but the people that get guns are well connected to get a hold of them, or they import them theirselves banning them gets them out of schools for sure but we just have knife crime in schools now, i'd rather be shot in the head than stabbed 12 times in the chest just to be kept alive when I was dying anyway that's for sure!
Quote from deggis :

It does however, obviously, severely limit their availability. I see no need why anyone, other than the armed forces or possibly game-keepers should require a gun. If people want to hunt with guns...well, tough luck. They can kill a deer 1001 ways without a gun.

I have stayed in Texas as well, and heard the 'right to bear arms' argument several times. While I can understand it and see where they are coming from, it does nothing to solve the problem and only escalates the problem.

Back to the UK. OK, a small minority of criminals have guns, and knives are quite widespread also, but because the public doesn't have the capability to buy guns for 'defence' then the problem doesn't escalate.
Quote from mcintyrej :Hunting guns are designed to easily kill animals.

Guess what humans are?

No guns at all should be purchasable from a shop without a full gun license, you also should have to be over the age of 21.

Or, just ban them all together.

as they say, human is the most dangorous beast in jungle. but i have to disagree on the age of 21, it doesnt really have a good point. even in age of 21-100 you can go mad and join the same bf clan with other crazy people. the laws of getting guns is the thing what should be more limited, not the age. you know, even 10 year old can know how to use a gun safely . i think how old are you doesnt affect to how healthy your mind is
Quote from mrbogeyman :It does however, obviously, severely limit their availability. I see no need why anyone, other than the armed forces or possibly game-keepers should require a gun. If people want to hunt with guns...well, tough luck.

I rather have people hunting with guns than overpopulation... not a beautiful sight when a car meets with a moose on a highway, especially in cases where the moose is not the only casualty.

Plus most people eat meat.

Quote :They can kill a deer 1001 ways without a gun.

Like less efficient crossbows and traps, and the other 999 ways are...?

Quote :I have stayed in Texas as well, and heard the 'right to bear arms' argument several times. While I can understand it and see where they are coming from, it does nothing to solve the problem and only escalates the problem.

Back to the UK. OK, a small minority of criminals have guns, and knives are quite widespread also, but because the public doesn't have the capability to buy guns for 'defence' then the problem doesn't escalate.

Here not possible to get a license for "self-defence". 60.8% of all gun licenses are for hunting uses, 31.8% for shooting sports. Criterias for the latter one are quite vague though... since for example this school shooter didn't have a shooting club membership. Jokela shooter year ago did have though. Law needs to be more strict in this.
Quote from Maukkade :They were in same BF2 clan. And this is going to happen again next year.

is that true?
Quote from deggis :I rather have people hunting with guns than overpopulation... not a beautiful sight when a car meets with a moose on a highway, especially when the moose is not the only casualty.

isnt that what game keepers are there for? and in fact what wolves should be there for if we handt killed them all off for no good reasons
Niko, people only do that to provoke reactions from people, so by doing that it's just what the guy wants.
Quote from LFSn00b :Slightly O/T:

I don't like naming and shaming much. But this just goes beyond the limit.

There is a guy on my MSN, i have removed him already.
His screen name is "Crazy school shooters are cool" and msn is [email protected].

I don't know does it help but feel free to spam his account as much as you can.
(He is an LFS-er which i have added a month ago, but i dont know his LFSW name.)

isnt that RM? but theres no need to spam and make hes life bad.
riders motion?....

anyways, shooters of school are gay, and nothing more. Better join the army, and let's see if you get an ambush you dont die of scarinness....

Another school shooting in finland..
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG