The online racing simulator
Swedish women are invincible
(45 posts, started )
what the hell is wrong with people to day?!
#3 - Jakg
WTFunk I was just watching that on YouTube and then found it on 'ere.

They are high on "PCP". Seems to be good stuff, as being hit by a Van ain't enough to stop them trying to fight off 6 policemen!

Full Video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM
This was on Motorway Cops last night on BBC1. First woman escapes the grasp of a Highways Agency traffic womble, and runs smack bang into the path of an HGV on the motorway. Everyone stands aghast, the second woman runs out and gets hit by a car.

Those cops have got some patience. If one of those women had pushed/hit me then danced around on the other carriageway, I'd have had the baton and pepper spray out. I can't have sympathy for their injuries when they're self-inflicted in such a way, I feel sorry for the innocent drivers that hit them.
#5 - 5haz
I hope they both get very very long jail sentences.

So selfish not to think of how horrible it is for the person that hits them.
#6 - sam93
Was watching this on BBC last night aswell, one gets knocked over once and the one who runs out after leaves a lovely dent at the top of the windscreen/roof and after a couple of minutes gets up hits the copper and starts running across the other side, they are nutters. I dont believe that they were on drugs though as head injuries cause behavour like this, I know lol.

Best one was the bloke overstaying his time in the country by 10 years though.
#7 - G!NhO
WTH, its crazy!
Quote from Jakg :They are high on "PCP".

Seems more likely to be Ketamine. K's a popular party drug these days but PCP is still pretty rare here in the UK.

To be honest I'm surprised the cops didn't realise much earlier that these people were tripping and get them restrained and off the motorway. One of them had already walked into a car before the cops even got there - that's not something that straight people do.
Yup, looks like the fallen down the K-Hole.
Quote from Jakg :WTFunk I was just watching that on YouTube and then found it on 'ere.

They are high on "PCP". Seems to be good stuff, as being hit by a Van ain't enough to stop them trying to fight off 6 policemen!

Full Video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM

A while ago me, dad (EX. Maryland state trooper), and his friend (EX. Cop, current FBI liaisons officer and his wife is a police Sargent currently) had a conversation. They were telling me how no backup and a person on PCP is the worst possible situation a cop could be in. Mace? Doesn't work. Hitting the person with a baton? Doesn't work. Taser? Doesn't work. Gun? Only works from time to time. PCP is scary stuff. Unless I'm mistaken that or something similar is what the Viet kong used in the war.
How selfish are those girls actualy dam

This akes me hate those two women
-
(Becky Rose) DELETED by Becky Rose : I posted in wrong thread
What the .... ???
I saw it in a news paper in a store but I was like "yeh, what ever" but damn!? What the f*ck?!
I've been following the Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles TV show (yes, I know it's dreadful but there's something about it...). What happened here is more like robots than human beings. Drugs are bad, m'kay
Yeah, i saw this last night too. When they ran out and got mown down i was like... :jawdrop:
I hit rewind and re-watched a few times too, couldn't believe what i was seeing.
Wow, just imagine warfare with a derivate of whatever they were taken which doesn't render the takers completely bonkers. Scary, actually.
I was totally amazed last night watching this. Astonishing.
speechles.....
Quote from 5haz :I hope they both get very very long jail sentences

The woman in red that got hit by a car was jailed for a day... :mad:
I was actually going to post this, because I was so utterly shocked... but then decided I would get flamed for being a n00b

What really pissed me off is the rediculous 1 day prison sentence
Quote from JO53PHS :

agreed....a 1 day prison sentence is laughable
Exactly, you may as well just let them go then and there if you're going to give such a stupid punishment.

When did this actually happen? It's just that most of the stuff featured on Motorway Cops/Traffic Cops happened two years ago
welll... they are an american experiment or what... seriously
LOL!!!

''HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP CALL THE POLICE!!!''
''WE ARE THE POLICE!!!''
x5

xD Damn crazy people... Their lucky they're still alive. O_O
Quote from JO53PHS :I was actually going to post this, because I was so utterly shocked... but then decided I would get flamed for being a n00b

Overcrowding, the PC and NIMBY brigade are the reason behind the ridiculous jail time (too many cons and too few rooms to put them in), not enough. Plus any lawyer wither their weight in bull sperm would have argued diminished capacity.

It is one thing saying no one is hurt, but the drivers who hit them would be mentally traumatised and I'm not talking "oh no, we were flooded last year so I failed my GCSEs" like the folks in Hull traumatised, hitting someone with your car leaves a lot of people ****ed for life.

Plus I'd be seriously pissed if my car was wrecked because some druggie ran out in front of me.
Quote from speed1 :Mace? Doesn't work. Hitting the person with a baton? Doesn't work. Taser? Doesn't work. Gun? Only works from time to time. PCP is scary stuff. Unless I'm mistaken that or something similar is what the Viet kong used in the war.

Mace would definitely work - it's entirely physiological, I've been MACEd, it just works. Baton, maybe not-so-much. Taser would work temporarily, gun would work fine through blood loss.

The Viet Cong weren't using amphetamines, they were just much, much better at jungle warfare than the poorly-trained children you sent to fight against them, and excellent guerillas.

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG