The online racing simulator
Drag racing timeslips
(8 posts, started )
Drag racing timeslips
This is just a suggestion slash request to the dev's. Is the any chance that you could create a small patch that will supply Reaction times, 60ft times and Quater mile speeds, please?
P.s. Wat do u racers think of this?(and please dont shoot it down the first second, think it through, its pretty simple to do as far as I know)
I think its possible to do this via insim.
id like the reaction time to be included at end of a race.
yes reaction times would be nice, aswell as the speeds and 60ft times
any other opinions
This has been suggested a million times, but since we are on the topic of drag strips, I'd prefer a drag course different from each other. The 8-lane car stay the way it is, but I want the 2-lane one to be surounded with concrete bars, have digital timeslips, just to make it more realistic.
Yip, I fully agree.
The 8 - lane drag strip is fun for large numbers of players or just for something different. Concrete barriers would be great and also automatic loss for crossing the center line of the drag strip itself, not the shut down area. I know this stuff may have been mentioned earlier but mabe if we try hard enough the devs might make these minor changes .
Ultimatley in the future it would be nice to have it designed so that one has to perform a burnout and then stage
Anyone else?

Drag racing timeslips
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG