The online racing simulator
mate, just takes a bit of time thats all. You wouldn't expect to cope with a Ferrari Enzo after a lifetime in a mini Cooper would you?
#27 - mr_x
Quote from Funnybear :mate, just takes a bit of time thats all. You wouldn't expect to cope with a Ferrari Enzo after a lifetime in a mini Cooper would you?

thats true.... but even after 2 days solid of racing the FXR, it just doesnt click! and i prefer the racing in the UF1 because its so much fun to drive on the limit! also less noobs/wreckers because they always go for the faster cars i dont think ive seen one yet when racing the UF's
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
Quote from mr_x :and i prefer the racing in the UF1 because its so much fun to drive on the limit! also less noobs/wreckers because they always go for the faster cars i dont think ive seen one yet when racing the UF's

seen those.. but with UF's they can't cause that much harm

that's a one good reason to stay away from public GTR @ AS National servers
I only drive AS National GTR servers I don't really cause a lot crashes, I do spin out often, but I can get outta the way most of the time, and I try to be clean. But the longer I'm driving that circuit, the more I try to block people from overtaking me (in a sensible way of course). But I still hate that damn chicane!
Quote from sgt.flippy :But I still hate that damn chicane!

You must like the chicane, and you have to trust the car, hesitation often leads to sand/wall/tyrestack etc.
Embrace the chicane. Become one with the chicane. Allow the chicane to guide and caress you. Let the chicane into your life and become your personal chicane. Walk the path of devout chicanery. Allow the chicane to bring joy and happyness into your life.

(Or, just tighten up the rear suspension. Harden the rear anti roll and increase the rear toe in. (For FZR this is) And drive a proper car (The FZR again. lol))

Roll up the chicane and smoke it like a bad boy. Spank that chicane into submission.

(Also. I found that if I made a conscious effort to slow down earlier than I normally would I could get the car into the chicane and power down much earlier than if I left the braking too late. I am braking even halfway down the slope in the previous curve coming out of the hairpin. Don't underestimate earlier braking in your bid to control the car and the circuit. At least untill you have some idea of what goes where.)

Dress up the chicane in an all leather suit and call it a gimp.
I think we're getting beyond Funny- and into Really-Odd-Bear territory here.
You don't know the half of it.

Edit - Talking of Chicanery, I got my PB on AS. Nat. down again last nigth (1.43.45, or something very close). Then copmletly lost it and couldn't get anywhere near . . . .

Kinda getting this back on topic . . . .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG